Becoming an elementary teacher gives you a unique opportunity to impact the lives of children beyond the classroom. You’ll spend more time with your students than their parents and have an extraordinary opportunity to influence their future.
Elementary teaching is also family-friendly. Elementary Teaching has a way of bringing students out of their shells and sparking individuality.
It’s incredible to teach and watch students grow. If you’re passionate about teaching and its rewarding career opportunities are available, you should consider all of the available Elementary Teacher Jobs, which will be mentioned in this post.
Elementary school teachers are early education providers who primarily teach children in kindergarten through the sixth grade (K-6), though pre-K and/or the seventh and eighth grades (K-8) may be classified as elementary in some school districts.
Elementary teachers must effectively communicate their knowledge to young students. This requires a great deal of patience and creativity on their part.
The elementary school years are packed with learning, as kids explore the fundamentals like reading, writing, math, science, and social studies.
In grade school, children also develop essential social and emotional skills that will carry them into adulthood, primarily how to make friends and cooperate with others.
Skills Of Elementary School Teachers
- Have patience.
- Be able to collaborate with other teachers.
- Explain new concepts.
- Engage students in learning.
- Manage classroom.
- Adapt lessons.
- Work with diverse backgrounds.
- Be a leader.
Available Elementary Teaching Jobs
Yellowstone Academy is a non-denominational Christian school, and all employees must be professing Christians.
Yellowstone Academy does not refuse to hire or release any individual or otherwise discriminate against any individual concerning compensation, terms, conditions, or privileges of employment because of the individual’s race, colour, sex, or national or ethnic origin.
Nor does Yellowstone Academy limit, segregate, or classify its employees or applicants for employment opportunities or otherwise adversely affect the status as an employee because of the individual’s race, colour, sex, and/or national/ethnic origin.
1. 2023-2023 Elementary Teacher
The Yellowstone Academy teacher is the most important role on the Yellowstone campus. Through the teacher’s leadership, students will learn in a classroom environment that is academically rigorous, emotionally supportive, community-minded, and inspires excellence.
Teachers must be knowledgeable in their content area, have a passion for working with students, and be ready to work hard on behalf of the Academy’s mission and our families. The teacher’s core responsibilities include the following:
Student Academic Performance.
- Set ambitious targets for annual student achievement and track student progress towards these goals.
- Develop appropriate assessments to measure student understanding and, as needed, create lessons and assessments for reteaching concepts and objectives.
- Meet regularly with grade-level teams and vertical planning teams to share best practices, develop intervention strategies, and collaborate on lesson plans and instruction.
- Manage a grade book and a cycle of grading/assessments that accurately reflect student performance throughout the school year.
- Instruct students individually and in groups, adapting teaching methods to meet students’ varying needs and learning styles.
- Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects following the Texas Education Agency guidelines.
- Assist in selecting books, equipment, and other instructional materials that align with the scope and sequence for each subject/grade level.
- Plan and conduct lessons with a balanced program of instruction, demonstration, and work time that provides students with opportunities to learn, observe, question, and investigate.
- Use technology to strengthen the teaching/learning process.
- As needed, plan and supervise assignments for instructional aides and classroom volunteers.
Student Growth and Development
- Observe and evaluate each student’s academic performance, behaviour, social development, and physical health.
- Prepare and implement remedial programs for students requiring extra help.
- In addition to planning classroom lessons, organize and lead grade-level appropriate activities and field trips designed to promote academic, physical, mental, and social/emotional development.
- Meet with parents and guardians to discuss their student’s progress and to determine the priorities for their student’s growth and success.
Classroom Management and Organization
- Create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate for all students’ physical, social, and emotional development.
- Manage student behaviour per the Yellowstone Student Code of Conduct.
- Take all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect students, equipment, materials, and campus facilities.
- Maintain an orderly classroom, and organize and promotes student learning.
- Create and foster an environment that is culturally relevant, supportive of inclusion, and emphasises on character
Professional Growth and Development
- Maintain a professional relationship with colleagues, students, parents, and community members.
- Participate in staff development activities to improve job-related skills.
- Keep informed of and comply with state and school regulations and policies for classroom teachers.
- Attend and actively participate in faculty meetings and serve on staff committees.
- Participate in an instructional culture that values feedback, seeks out growth opportunities, fosters innovation, and always puts student achievement first.
- Perform other duties as required and assigned.
2. Substitute Teacher
- Reports to: Principal
- Classification: $100 per day, Non-exempt
- Qualifications: 90 college credits, preferred; degree focus in education, preferred; excellent classroom management skills, required
- Follow daily lesson plans as provided by the classroom teacher or designee
- Create a classroom environment conducive to learning
- Follow the established classroom discipline management plan by maintaining order in the classroom and administering discipline per Yellowstone polices
- Protect and respect student confidentiality
- Document lessons presented and activities completed to be reviewed by the regular classroom teacher upon his/her return.
- Properly care for school property, supplies, and materials
- Dismiss students according to Yellowstone procedures and instructions
- Perform other related duties as assigned by Chief of Schools, Principal, or designee
Physical and Environmental Conditions
Teachers are assigned to a classroom or gymnasium, as appropriate. Physical demands require the teacher to move throughout the building; frequent talking, standing, walking, and stooping. Although rare, lifting/moving up to 30 lbs may be required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Maintain emotional control under stress; must be able to follow oral and written directions.
Compensation will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Yellowstone Academy offers a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, a SIMPLE IRA program with employer matching, supplemental life and short-term disability insurance, and paid sick leave.
How To Apply
To apply, refer to the link below and once you are redirected to the official career website then fill out the application form.
Elementary School Teacher’s Salary
The average Teacher Elementary School salary in the United States is $61,695, but the range typically falls between $50,628 and $74,511.
Salary ranges can vary widely depending on many important factors, including education, certifications, additional skills, and years you have spent in your profession.
Conclusion Elementary Teaching Jobs 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Elementary Teaching Jobs 2023/2024, with the additional benefits of learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance; with this selection of Elementary Teaching Jobs 2023/2024, you have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Elementary Teaching Jobs 2023/2024 for you to start applying.
After your search, applying, and finally getting employed, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Elementary Teaching Jobs 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.