If you are passionate about your job as an electrician, there are several personal and professional development opportunities in Ottawa.
The electrician job mentioned in this post will help you align your goals with your career objectives.
Now proceed below to see the hiring company or organization in Ottawa seeking an electrician to join them with all requirements and salary, and do not forget to apply as well!
Details On Electrician Jobs In Ottawa
Electrician job is ranked an excellent job offering profitable salary for without an educational qualification, you work as an apprentice to gain experience and work.
An electrician installs, maintains, and repairs electrical power, communications, lighting, and control systems in homes, businesses, and factories.
Types Of Electrician
- Residential electrician
- Apprentice electrician
- Construction electrician apprentice
- Construction electrician
- Installation Electrician
- Maintenance Electrician
- Domestic and rural electrician
- Power system electricians
- Electrical mechanics
- Industrial electricians
Details On The Job – Electrician by Ottawa Hospital
The Hiring Company – The Ottawa Hospital (TOH) is one of Canada’s largest multi-campus learning and research hospitals. With more than 1,100 beds and approximately 12,000 staff members, they deliver specialized care to the Eastern Ontario region.
The Ottawa Hospital never stops seeking solutions to the most complex healthcare challenges while continually engaging with the community to support its vision for better patient care.
That is why they need an electrician to join them so that they can take care of electrical issues that may arise.
- Department Maint -Electrical/Civil
- Union Group – CUPE 4000
- Full/Part-Time – Full-Time
- Regular/Temporary – Regular
- Location – Civic Campus, Ottawa
- Salary – The hourly rate of $37.283 includes a $4.50 market premium.
- The annual salary is based on 37.5 hours per week.
- Days – Monday to Friday, 8-hour shifts (07:00-15:00). You must be available for stand-by and call-back on evenings, nights, weekends, and stat holidays.
- Provide electrical/mechanical and construction services requiring the involvement of qualified electrical tradesperson, in combinations with and including:
- Maintain, repair, troubleshoot, and monitor computer processor-controlled equipment: such as the pneumatic medical specimens tube system
- Maintain, repair, troubleshoot, and monitor nurse call / Code Blue system
- Assess, test and repair all types of wiring used in electrical controls, monitoring systems, lighting, and power distribution systems
- Operate up to 4160-volt switchgear under qualified supervision or with another supervision present: except in emergencies requiring immediate action
- Assess, test and repair all types of power cabling from 24 volts up to 600 volts
- Perform preventative maintenance on required equipment as required in accordance with applicable documentation
- Perform minor electrical construction projects to ESA codes and liaise with the ESA inspectors for that work.
- One (1) year of Community College
- Certificate of Qualifications (Electrical) Construction and Maintenance under the Trades Qualification and Apprenticeship Act
- Three (3) years of experience achieved within the last five (5) years
- Good knowledge of Electrical Code, Fire Code, CSA Standards, and Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations
- Knowledge and training of WHMIS, Confined Space Entry, and CPR
- Knowledge of safety procedures and life support systems, including diesel generators, nurse call systems, medical vacuum systems, high voltage systems, and fire alarm systems
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interact well with a variety of individuals
- Adept with written reports and communications, able to perform calculations related to trade
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics
- Good diagnostic skills, use of measuring and test equipment
- Basic computer skills
- Understanding of Electronics.
- Must be eligible to work in Canada.
To register for this job, you have to have to create an account if you don’t have an account, after which you will be directed to the job application.
The Salary Of Electrician In Ottawa
Electricians in Ottawa usually earn between $37.02/hour and $43.00/hour in Ottawa.
Conclusion On Electrician Jobs Ottawa 2023/2024
From the above-list of Ontario’so’s Industrial Electrician jobs, you can check it out and use the application link to apply for the job
Nows your chance, with this selection of Electrician Jobs Ottawa; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to continue your passion.
The article above gives crucial information about the Electrician Jobs Ottawa in 2023/2024 for people to start applying now.
After your search, applying, and finally getting employed, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Electrician Jobs Ottawa 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.