If you wish to take a position poised for career progression as an electrician in Ontario, go through this post.
If you have ever wanted to work for a three-time winning Ontario’s top 50 best-managed company and you feel you have the experience to get involved in building a new plant, then go for it.
Read below and check the company that is in need of an electrician so that you can put your knowledge, experience, and passion into play by hitting the application button.
Table of Contents
Techo-Bloc is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Ontario. If you are looking for a challenging and exciting new role in the manufacturing industry.
Techo-Bloc produces exceptional paving stones and retaining walls. Their facilities are operated by teams of the highest calibre with the latest technology to deliver superior products.
Using the 5S and Kanban philosophies, they are dedicated to a manufacturing collaboration that supports running a “whole-minded” production system, and an excellent way to promote improvement.
They ensure products are functional, durable, and astonishingly beautiful. With soon-to-be nine manufacturing facilities (and counting), 30 international patents, and over 700 employees, they operate in an exciting and dynamic environment.
As Tech Bloc continues to expand, they seek an Electrician In Ontario to launch the new plant.
If you join the team as an electrician you will be offered opportunities to professionally develop, learn new abilities, and pursue projects that will excite you.
- Vacancy – Industrial Electrician
- Pay – $37.45 – $42.80/Hour
- Location – Ayr, ON, Ontario
- Type of employment – Full-time
Responsibilities For You To Perform
- Work with advanced manufacturing equipment such as conveyors, overhead and transfer systems, robotic systems, presses, etc.
- Operate within a multi-skilled environment to maintain the plant’s machinery and equipment, while improving processes to minimize disruption to the production line
- Perform preventative maintenance on electrical and mechanical equipment in accordance with standardized procedures
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical equipment, including PLC and motor controls, safety sensors, and relays
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical equipment, including pneumatic and hydraulic systems, drives, bearings, and gears
- Above all, you’ll be someone who values making things better and has the commitment to learn and deliver consistently.
- In return, you can look forward to working in an environment that’s built on teamwork and offers an excellent package of benefits.
Qualifications/Requirement To Apply For The Job
- An Ontario or Inter-Provincial (442A/309A/Red Seal) Electrician Certificate of Qualification is required
- Completion of Apprenticeship as an Electrician preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant work experience as a Licensed Electrician
- Demonstrated experience with PLC – Ladder Logic, VFD, and Industrial Automation to troubleshoot equipment issues
- Demonstrated experience using various tools (multimeter, oscilloscope, etc.) to repair equipment
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting and repairing many different types of equipment
- Demonstrated experience performing preventative maintenance on electrical and mechanical equipment
- Strong problem-solving skills related to troubleshooting equipment issues, preferably in a fast-paced manufacturing/industrial environment
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross-functional team members
- Mechanical aptitude/ interest
- Proven ability to adapt to changing priorities and working conditions
- Ability to work rotating shifts
Benefits Of Joining The Company As An Electrician
- Competitive base wage + OT
- End-of-Year Bonus
- A 40-hour workweek is guaranteed + overtime opportunities
- Referral Bonuses
- Modern, clean, illuminated, and high-tech facility
- Young and dynamic team
- Career path opportunities – move to production, distribution, maintenance, transportation, or supervisory role.
- Group insurance plan after three months of service
- Free access to a virtual family doctor through virtual care
- On-site training and additional courses available (if it’s a work requirement)
- Awesome uniforms and swag
- Work out while you’re working! Our jobs in production will keep you active and moving constantly.
- Employee discounts on tech O-B loc’s products
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP available 24/7)
- Free Parking
The Salary Of Electrician In Ontario
The average salary for an electrician is $30.20 per hour in Ontario, CA, and $10,125 overtime per year.
Conclusion On Electrician Jobs In Ontario 2023/2024
From the above lists of Ontario’s Electrician Jobs, you can check them out and use the application link to apply for the available job you wish to get.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Canadian Electrician Jobs; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to continue your passion.
The article above gives crucial information about the Electrician Jobs In Ontario in 2023/2024 for people to start applying now.
After your search, applying, and finally getting employed, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Electrician Jobs In Ontario 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.