Data Science is significantly in demand. Prospective job seekers have numerous opportunities, for it is the fastest-growing job. Data science is one of the most highly paid-professions in the world.
Data Scientist Jobs In the UK 2023/2024 will be addressed here in this article with all the latest jobs for interested candidates.
Hence read through this article to get all the information relating to the different aspects of Data Scientist Jobs In the UK and all the latest jobs.
A data scientist is a professional responsible for collecting, analyzing and interpreting large amounts of data. The data scientist role is an offshoot of several traditional technical roles, including mathematician, scientist, statistician and computer professional.
A great way to get started in Data Science is to get a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as data science, statistics, or computer science. It is one of the most common criteria companies look at for hiring data scientists.
The demand for data science skills has grown significantly over the years. Companies look to glean useful information from big data, the voluminous amounts of structured, unstructured and semi-structured data that a large enterprise or internet of things produces and collects.
In business, data scientists typically work in teams to mine big data for information that can be used to predict customer behaviour and identify new revenue opportunities.
In many organizations, data scientists are also responsible for setting best practices for collecting data, using analysis tools and interpreting data.
Available Data Scientist Jobs In The UK
Mars is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
It is available upon request if you need assistance or accommodation during the application process because of a disability. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized due to such a request.
What can you expect from Mars?
- Work with over 130,000 like-minded and talented Associates, all guided by The Five Principles.
- Join a purpose-driven company where we’re striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
- An industry-competitive salary and benefits package, including a company bonus.
1. Data Scientist
As Data Scientist, Data-Driven Marketing, you will uncover consumer behaviours through advanced analytics and modelling, discovering the audiences most relevant to our brands and categories and creating models and algorithms that are actioned within marketing campaigns and programs.
What they are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Analytics or related quantitative fields (statistics, mathematics, econometrics etc.).
- An advanced degree will be preferred.
- 2+ years experience in applied data science role or equivalent; ideally in CPG/Retail
- 2+ years of hands-on designing, building and testing machine learning models, preferably in a marketing context
- Experience in applying audience-based advanced analytics for consumer engagement across paid digital channels
- Knowledge and experience in modelling techniques and advanced applied skills (e.g. logistic regression, multivariate regression, Random Forest,
- Boosting, Trees, text analysis, etc.) as well as with Python, SQL, and experience using Databricks, Snowflake, Azure or other big data technologies
- Experience with media measurement and ROI optimization a plus
- Experience with CDP, DMP, CRM, and EMS platforms a plus
- Collaborate with marketing functions to activate data on specific campaigns, focused on consumer behaviour models and attribute patterns, discovering engagement opportunities within and across audience groups.
- Develop and deploy models on Mars Wrigley’s consumer data platform (CDP) for reuse by content and activation teams. Building up the platform’s robustness with audience and segmentation logic is a key responsibility for this role.
- Leverage statistical modelling, machine learning, and other data mining techniques to develop audience segments that can be used for marketing activations and insights into product and content strategy, quantifying segment value (LTV) and opportunities (CAC).
- Develop lookalike audiences based on segmentation modelling of 1P data, understanding the limitations and capabilities across key digital channels, including walled gardens.
2. Data Scientist – The role can be remote
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or other numerate disciplines
- Nice to have – Master / Degree with computing, scientific, statistical or mathematical component
- 3+ years of varied technical experience in delivering statistical analytics, data science and insight on large-scale consumer data sets across multiple sectors, including packaged goods and retail
- Hands-on experience with Python (NumPy, pandas, etc) is required; Familiarity with PySpark is also desirable
- Must have excellent communication skills and interact effectively with internal stakeholders
- Good problem-solving skills
- Superior planning, project management and organizational orchestration skills and strong attention to detail
- Confident in identifying and escalating key points/issues
The primary responsibilities are: The role reports to the Head of Data Science -in North America.
- Apply data science approaches to understand and predict pet and pet owner behaviours.
- Use machine learning techniques, visualizations, & statistical analysis to gain insight into various data sets – some readily available, and some you create and curate yourself.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to ensure we focus on pet-centric product and service recommendations
- Develop compelling stories that provide insight into the drivers of business performance and Pet/Pet Owner behaviour
- A desire to develop data science models from idea initiation through to production.
- Ensuring outstanding delivery of pet and pet-owner-centric insight, analytics and data science across Petcare divisions
3. Data Solutions Director
Mars Petcare is looking for a Data Solutions Director based in the US and UK. What they are looking for
- Deep and rich experience in working with data and delivering business-changing data solutions
- At least 10 years of experience in this space, focusing on working with consumer-centric data for consumer-centric outcomes.
- At least 5 years in a senior data/architecture/leadership role with demonstrable thought leadership abilities
- Comfortable working across different time zones
- Great interpersonal skills and insight imparting capabilities with the ability to inspire and take senior leadership on the data journey
- Proven ability to guide and partner with senior technical leaders
- Excellent understanding of Compliance, Data Protection and Privacy principles and practices
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Lead a pet and pet-owner-centric approach to architecture & design across the Petcare Data Platform
- Through a thorough understanding of the data, use-cases, engineering frameworks and data strategy, design & architect the best-fit solutions by the market to cater for short, medium & long-term aspirations
- Solutions include: Advanced analytics; business intelligence, science research, marketing & activation; Demonstrating leadership, influence & collaboration with:
- The Product Director, as a key stakeholder and partner of the Product Management function, allows for efficient implementation & release of the Products within the global product catalogue to your market solution
- The R&D /Innovations Director to ensure that the most effective technical solutions are being tested and selected to ensure that the most technically advanced, market-compliant, performant and robust data solutions are implemented
- Division stakeholders & peers, and Engagement teams to ensure the design of pet & pet-owner-centric solutions.
- Digital technologies and Enterprise Architecture teams to ensure joined-up, Mars-leading solutions
How To Apply
To Apply, Kindly refer to the link below and fill out the application form for any of the job mentioned above.
Salary Of Data Scientists In The UK
The average salary for a Data Scientist is $55267 per year in London, UK
Conclusion On Data Scientist Jobs In The UK
You will enjoy plenty of benefits as a data scientist, such as gaining recognized qualifications, world-class opportunities and training, the opportunity for career advancement, ongoing job security, and an excellent pay scale.
Therefore, you have no limits regarding being a data scientist, for you can get a job and apply for Data Scientist Jobs In the UK now! The application website gives crucial information about Data Scientist Jobs In the UK for candidates to start applying now.
After applying and finally get recruited, you can subsequently enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work while contributing country’s well-being country.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Data Scientist Jobs In UK , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.