The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO) has great opportunities mostly specifically for students this 2023/2024 session.
Get updated of all the latest dates for ongoing scholarships in the CSIRO either for graduates, postgraduates, internship and so much.
Even though you are an international student, navigate through this post to get your desired result to applying for the ongoing scholarships for CSIRO has equal opportunities for you.
The CSIRO Scholarship is ongoing and all the processes, guidelines and application links will all be given in this article, so make sure to comply with all the details for a successful application.
What Is CSIRO Scholarship
CSIRO (Known as commonwealth scientific and industrial research organization) Scholarship is an Australian-Based organization that offers diverse choices of postgraduate and undergraduate scholarships to both domestic and international students.
The CSIRO Scholarship is really one of a kind and i advise you to grab this opportunity of this ongoing scholarship and start making your entry in applying now.
The CSIRO offers so many scholarships and specifically the postgraduate scholarship will be all explained on this post with their respective application links, requirements and official starting and ending dates for the scholarship application.
It include the following;
Postgraduate CSIRO Scholarship
The CSIRO Postgraduate Scholarship offers this great opportunities to outstanding students who are enrolled at an Australian University and wishes to further a postgraduate degree for projects that align with CSIRO’s priority research areas.
These scholarships are available to full-time and part-time postgraduate students who are undertaking a higher degree by research.
General Requirement For The CSIRO Postgraduate Scholarship
- If you wish to enroll for a CSIRO postgraduate scholarship be aware that you are required to be Australian Citizens or hold Permanent Residency status.
- However, in fields in which there is a national skill shortage, scholarships may be awarded to overseas candidates.
- For International students, they meet Department of Immigration and Citizenship policy guidelines if they wish to be considered for the CSIRO postgraduate scholarship.
- International students must be able to provide evidence of admission to an Australian university.
- Above all, the scholarship is awarded to brilliantly outstanding students, hence make sure to be fully prepared.
Types Of CSIRO Postgraduate Scholarships
1. AI for Missions PhD Program
The AI CSIRO postgraduate scholarship is opened to both Australian and international students enrolled at an Australian university and to professionals working in the field (with appropriate visa for both).
This scholarship doesn’t cover the tuition fees, however it funds either an amount of $40,500 per annum or an optional top up of $10,000 per annum
Also, students will also be offered a $5,000 per annum training allowance (maximum of $15,000 total) and $5,000 (total) for travel expenses
Date – The successful projects will be announced in April 2023. Student Scholarship will start in April with a view to begin studies in June-September 2023.
To read more and to apply visit here
2. Scholarships at CSIRO’s Data61
The Data61 CSIRO Scholarship offers PhD scholarship program to outstanding postgraduate students with demonstrated academic and research excellence to advance research projects in strategic priority areas.
These areas include artificial intelligence, cybersecurity, industry 4.0 and 5.0, digital services, quantum technologies and more offering a maximum term of 3.5 years of PhD candidature.
Requirement For The Data61 CSIRO Scholarship
- Scholarships are available to domestic and international applicants who are enrolled locally at an Australian tertiary institution on a full-time study program which will lead to the award of a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- Applicant must meet the academic standards by holding a bachelor’s degree with a First Class Honours or an equivalent degree.
- Have applied for admission, or are already enrolled, in a full-time PhD program at an Australian University and applied for any university scholarships that you are eligible for at the same time.
- Have minimum of two referees provide reports.
- Must commence within a specific time period noted in the scholarship round advertisement.
- If you have already commenced a PhD, you must be less than 12 months into your PhD at the start of the specified time period in the advertisement for the scholarship’s commencement.
- Must not already hold a PhD degree.
Date – It will be advertised on the CSIRO careers website when scholarship rounds are open.
Also take note that there are two intakes per year, with the successful candidates selected after a competitive assessment process.
However, to apply, please visit CSIRO Studentships and Scholarships and select Data61 PhD scholarship.
3. Next Gen Students
This is a scholarship program that is expected to fund at least 480 nationally competitive scholarships to attract and train the next generation of technology specialists.
The programs will provide scholarships to domestic students (Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents) only.
Date – Student application starts in April 2023.
4. Industry PhD program
The Industry PhD program scholarship is put in place to attract high calibre candidates with the vision of developing Australia’s future research leaders.
It is a four-year scholarship program including a six-month industry internship (‘in the business’)
The CSIRO is in partner with these Current university and the program can be offered by any of them and they include:
- University of New South Wales,
- University of Adelaide,
- Edith Cowan University,
- Curtin University,
- Murdoch University and the
- University of Western Australia.
5. RMIT Scholarships
This CSIRO-RMIT co-funded scholarship provides a stipend of $31,260 per annum (pro-rata) for two years and successful applicants will also be awarded a Tuition Fee Scholarship.
In order to be eligible for this scholarship, consider the following;
- Have a first-class honors or 2A honors or equivalent degree in a relevant discipline of engineering/science
- You must be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or an international student meeting the minimum English language requirements
- You must provide evidence of good oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary research team;
- Meet RMIT’s entry requirements for the master by research degree
Application are now opened and click here
6. Alumni Scholarship in Physics
The Alumni scholarship in physic is a CSIRO based scholarship that attracts great young and aspiring physician or mathematician.
The CSIRO Alumni scholarship in physics is a $6000 travel scholarship available to post graduate students to fund any travelling costs whatsoever. To be eligible for consideration, the applicant must be:
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Students who have completed their undergraduate degree and enrolled into a higher science degree at an Australian university.
Date – Applications for the 2023 scholarship have now closed but will open the 2023 scholarship later this year.
- Before applying make sure you find the suitable program for you
- Make sure that you apply on time
- Supply valid information during the application
Conclusion On CSIRO Scholarship 2023/2024 Application Form
You can see for yourself the above lists of CSIRO postgraduate scholarship, you can apply from wherever you are fitting perfectly the one that suits you in order to be considered
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Australian CSIRO Scholarship. You, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up and getting your ph.d degree and you may even be recruited into any of the CSIRO jobs
The article above gives crucial information about the CSIRO Scholarship 2023/2024 Application Form for candidates to start applying now.
After your search, applying, and finally getting admitted, you can subsequently enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to realize your future career.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like CSIRO Scholarship 2023/2024 Application Form , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.