If you are a Certified Nurse Assistant looking for a job in Arizona, you are at the right place. I will provide updates on the latest job offers and how to apply.
Ensure you are qualified for this job and can provide all the requirements and documents needed to apply for CNA Jobs In Arizona without stress.
One of the most significant advantages of being a CNA is that you are in high demand, especially in Arizona.
A CNA or Certified CNA is essential in any hospital setting. CNAs have many responsibilities that make them an integral part of the patient process in healthcare. While being a CNA is widely considered an entry-level position, it is a great stepping stone to other healthcare career paths.
Being a CNA can help prepare you for healthcare management work in many ways and is a beautiful place to start your career. CNAs work directly with patients and nurses, helping with the many physical and complex patient care tasks.
CNA Job Offers In Arizona
Patient Care Assistant
The Patient Care Assistant (PCA) assists nursing staff with delegated tasks of direct and indirect patient care, which support and complement nursing practice under the supervision of a registered nurse.
At a minimum, the PCA carries out designated skills within those functions of a certified nursing assistant, as defined by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
The incumbent must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development through the life span and appropriately interpret information relative to the patient’s age-specific needs.
The PCA communicates data reflective of the patient’s status and delegated tasks and functions. The incumbent works flexible hours, including days, evenings, nights, holidays, and weekends.
- Monitor patients, take vital signs, and record this information on a medical chart.
- Collect specimens for lab tests
- Assists with the collection of lab specimens
- Assists patients who need help walking or standing
- Communicates patient’s needs to nurses and doctors
- Helps with bathing and grooming tasks
- Feeds healthy diet to patients
- Aids patients in using the required medical devices and equipment for their specific condition
- Administer medications
- Assist patients with basic tasks, such as bathing, dressing, and eating; collecting specimens for lab tests
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- Graduation from a vocational program for nursing assistants is preferred.
- Availability to work flexible hours, which may include days, evenings, nights, holidays, and weekends.
- Ability to adapt to unpredictable situations within the patient care setting.
- Relevant experience preferred.
- Strong computer skills preferred.
- PCAs in the Inpatient Neurology Unit must be able to perform all duties in the Epilepsy monitoring unit within 90 days of hire/transfer to the team.
This position performs various direct patient care services to assist in implementing selected portions of the care plan as directed and supervised by a Clinical Nurse.
- As directed and supervised by healthcare professionals, collects and records a variety of routine patient data to ensure the ongoing accuracy of the patient charts.
- As directed and supervised by healthcare professionals, they perform various basic patient care activities to provide optimal comfort and safety.
- Assists in the performance of a variety of related tasks and functions as needed.
- Identifies and reports unusual findings or observations, clinical symptoms, behaviors, and treatment administered to the appropriate healthcare professionals to ensure timely and effective intervention.
- Maintains inventory levels of stock items, supplies, and equipment to provide efficient and cost-effective unit operation.
- Participates in various in-service programs, meetings, conferences, and daily care rounds to maintain an understanding of care plan changes, issues, and expectations.
- Performs a variety of activities to provide for the ongoing maintenance of the unit’s environment.
- Provides orientation to the unit and hospital systems and processes to patients and family members to ensure familiarity with the unit’s policies and requirements.
- Reviews and reinforces patient/family education of basic technical procedures, activities/safety of daily living to ensure understanding.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as requested.
- Possession or ability to acquire the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities during probation.
- Ability to lift patients and heavy objects.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior experience in a hospital environment.
- Strong computer literacy.
Nursing Assistant Ward
In this role, the Nursing Assistant functions as a member of the nursing care team and assists higher graded Nursing Assistants, licensed nursing staff, and other members of the care team in the care of patients/residents receiving outpatient care, home or community living care, or other patients who are in acute, sub-acute, or chronic states of illness.
The Nursing Assistant in this role provides care under close supervision and refers issues/questions to supervisors, higher graded Nursing Assistants, or other healthcare professionals.
- Ability to provide a range of patient/resident care and contribute to completing the nurse care plan and recovery of patients/residents.
- Ability to observe patients/residents’ or residents’ physical or emotional status and promptly refer deviations and problems to supervisor.
- Ability to properly use equipment, materials, and supplies in simple diagnostic and treatment procedures such as bladder scan, continuous passive motion device, blood glucose monitoring machine, specimen collection, etc.
- Communicate effectively with patients/residents, their families, and other health professionals.
- Ability to assist in the full range of nursing care to patients/residents with physical and behavioral problems in a hospital.
- Ability to communicate orally with patients/residents, families, interdisciplinary team, and other personnel
- Ability to recognize and react to emergent patient/resident care situations and intervene while waiting for assistance.
- You must be a U.S. Citizen to apply for this job.
- All applicants tentatively selected for VA employment in a testing designated position are subject to urinalysis to screen for illegal drug use before the appointment.
- Selective Service Registration is required for males born after 12/31/1959.
- Must be proficient in written and spoken English.
- You may be required to serve a probationary period.
- Subject to background/security investigation.
- Selected applicants will be required to complete an online onboarding process.
- Must pass a pre-employment physical examination.
Salary On CNA Jobs In Arizona
Nurses in Arizona earn an average of $65,000 per year
How To Apply For CNA Jobs In Arizona.
The list below states the steps to apply for CNA Jobs In Arizona:
- When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
- You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
- Review the job advertisement and role description.
- Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
- Select the ‘Apply Online button.
- Complete and submit your application.
- Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
Conclusion On Nursing Jobs In Arizona.
In conclusion, on the different types of Nursing Jobs In Arizona and how to apply for the jobs, it is clear that jobs are available In Arizona For U.S. Citizens.
Seize the chance to secure a Nursing Jobs In Arizona by clicking the “Apply Now.” button above.
As you get updates about the Nursing Jobs In Arizona 2022/2023, please bookmark our website Fulloaded and share this post with your friends.
Here at Fulloaded, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: September 30, 2022
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Fulloaded, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Nursing Jobs In Arizona 2022/2023, with all Articles posted on our Fulloaded being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
Feel relaxed as you are entitled to the authentic information on this page about the Nursing Jobs In Arizona 2022/2023.