Searching and interested in Cleaning Jobs in Hollywood? Below are some available Cleaning Jobs in Hollywood; this is important for the candidates applying for Cleaning Jobs in Hollywood.
If you are prepared to work hard, put in long hours any time of the day or night, take pride in a job well done, and genuinely enjoy meeting and working with people, this is a remarkable career opportunity.
It will be of high benefit if you went through this post enthusiastically and encourage more individuals to partake in the Cleaning Job in Hollywood
The Cleaning Jobs in Hollywood working team members not only offer or specialize in a flexible, smooth, and fun job in a friendly environment.
The employer and team worker you work with will provide a lifetime memorial experience for working as a housing cleaner is a beautiful place to start a career and help eliminate germs or enforce the act of cleanliness.
Read through this article as I portray all the opportunities and statistics that can qualify you for the Job you desire in Hollowood recruiting Cleaning Jobs in Hollywood employees.
What Are Cleaning Jobs In Hollywood?
A cleaner is employed to clean within a; domestic, industrial, health, education, or public setting. That could be cleaning an office, home, aged care facility, mining accommodation, or hotel. As well as a range of other things.
Cleaning jobs can be available on a full-time, part-time or casual basis. And can vary from shift work to irregular hours.
Dedicated cleaners are needed at hotels or homes, and they ensure that rooms or the environment are spick and span when guests or others arrive, with shiny surfaces and crisp bed linen!
They know that the feeling of being taken care of might well encourage a guest to consider booking an extra night. As an employee, you will be a passionate and active team worker who can engage with the employees throughout the working period to ensure every need is met at the appointed time.
You (candidate) will be physically fit, and your natural energy and team focus will mean you are happy to help your fellow workers or colleagues throughout the working hours.
Types Of Cleaning Jobs In Hollywood
- Office Cleaner
- Back-office Service Crew
- Housekeeping Manager
Available Cleaning Jobs in Hollywood
1. Housekeeping Aide
Location W Hollywood, 6250 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, California, United States
- Respond promptly to requests from guests and other departments.
- Identify and report preventative or other maintenance issues in public areas or guest rooms.
- Post caution signs.
- Contact other departments directly for urgent repairs.
- Deliver guest requests and set up furniture items in guest rooms as requested.
- Remove items from hallways and transport them to service areas, including debris, room service food and beverage trays, unread newspapers, soiled linens, and trash placed near Housekeeper carts.
- Clean, maintain, and store cleaning equipment.
2. Part-Time Custodian
Madame Tussauds Hollywood is on the lookout for a Part-Time Custodian to be right in the heart of magic.
Location – Madame Tussauds Hollywood, 6933 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, California, 90028, United States
About the Role
- Empties cleans, and lines waste receptacles and dispose of trash
- Washes doors, windows, walls, baseboards, and light fixtures
- Safely cleans and mops spills
- Cleans drinking fountains
- Cleans and disinfects restrooms, including floors, walls, fixtures and mirrors
- Restocks restroom supplies as necessary
- Reports the need for maintenance and repair
- Observes safe working practices, including maintaining storage areas in a safe condition
- Corrects or reports any safety or fire hazards
- Safely operates a variety of custodian tools, equipment and supplies
- Performs related duties as required or assigned – i.e. open and close of facility systems, technical team assistance as required
- Adhere to all company policies concerning Health and Safety
- Fun, dynamic, and friendly personality.
- Excellent communication, listening, and motivational skills.
- Able to work in areas with loud noises and confined spaces
- Self-motivated, and able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Must be flexible and able to work a variety of shifts, including days, nights, weekends, holidays and special events.
Alongside free admission to our attractions worldwide, they offer a great benefits package, including a discount in our retail shop, a 401(k), and much more!
3. Housekeeping Staff (Network Office)
Equitas Academy Charter Schools aims to provide a structured, achievement-based community that prepares students to graduate from four-year colleges and universities.
They currently seek a housekeeping staff. Housekeeping Staff is responsible for the daily operations of maintaining a clean and organized Network Office. Reports to: Network Operations Manager
- Maintain and clean the facility including bathrooms, kitchen, classrooms and common areas.
- Responsible for associated clean up after student meals.
- Follow policies and procedures for health and safety.
- Perform maintenance on appliances or equipment as needed.
- Maintain open communication with supervisor, staff, students, and parents.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Previous maintenance or nutrition experience preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- Compliance requirements, including fingerprinting and TB test
- CPR and First Aid certification within 60 days of hire
This is a full-time position. Competitive hourly wage. Benefits include medical/dental/vision coverage and paid sick and vacation time off.
4. Housekeeping Houseperson
Assist in ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the guest floors per the standards required and responsible for the care and good appearance of all the guest rooms and associated areas.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the guest corridors at all times throughout the day, including the cleaning of glass, furniture, wall surfaces, light fixtures, air ventilators, and metals, sweeping and mopping floors and staircases, cleaning and shampooing carpets, cleaning walls, doors, frames, rails, changing of curtains, soft furnishings and projects as assigned by management
- Ensure correct disposal of all rubbish from the floors
- Assist and follow up with guest inquiries, requirements, and complaints promptly in an efficient, gracious manner
- Move and lift beds, cots, bed boards, furniture and fittings as required and instructed by the supervisor
- Follow key signing procedures and take responsibility for assigned keys
- Hand in all lost property immediately and follow the hotel lost and found the procedure
- Coordinate and assist with stock as required
- Undertake any reasonable request and/or special projects as requested by management
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment and have high-level attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Maintain positive and productive working relationships with other employees and departments
Location – Northwood Hospitality LLC West Hollywood, CA 90069
5. Cleaning Tech (CT)
As a Blue Moon Cleaning Technician, you provide superior cleaning & restoration service for Blue Moon’s clients.
You’ll join a team of dedicated, detail-oriented professionals led by a Crew Foreman as you travel from location to location cleaning & restoring all types of properties, from homes and offices to industrial facilities, filming sets, and outdoor events.
Location – Blue Moon Cleaning & Restoration Hollywood, CA.
How To Apply
To apply, refer to the link below and go through all the vacancies highlighted, as you ensure to apply for any that suits your interest.
The Average Salary Of Cleaners/Housekeepers In Hollywood
A person working in Cleaning and Housekeeping in Hollywood typically earns around $15.59 per hour.
The average salary for a Housekeeping is $34151 per year in Hollywood.
This is the average yearly salary, including housing, transport, and other benefits.
Conclusion On Cleaning Jobs In Hollywood 2023/2024
The application website gives crucial information related to the Cleaning Jobs In Hollywood 2023/2024 for candidates to start applying now.
This post has been critically compiled to bring all the authentic and ongoing positions to keep you on the right track.
After applying and finally getting a job abroad with visa sponsorship, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to realize your future career.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Cleaning Jobs In Hollywood , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.