There are various vacancies in The City Of Bakersfield. Although job hunting is always hard for foreigners considering the competitiveness of the specific job, it doesn’t mean there aren’t available jobs.
The City Of Bakersfield is a perfect place to work and live, so if you are interested in securing a job in The City Of Bakersfield, then you are in the right place.
Working in the City Of Bakersfield can be difficult due to its competitiveness, but considering the Benefits, it is worth it.
And through this post, you will have access to several Job Offers In the City Of Bakersfield, for which you can apply, and there are several positions for you to fill.
Table of Contents
Bakersfield is a city on the Kern River, north of Los Angeles. Displays at the Buena Vista Museum of Natural History focus on geology and palaeontology. On the city’s northeastern edge, the California Living Museum explores the state’s flora and fauna and has a reptile house and a touch tank.
Jobs In the City Of Bakersfield provide many benefits, including health care, insurance programs, travel privileges, pension plans, vacation time, and many more.
Bakersfield is a great city that provides employment opportunities in different sectors that won’t give you a hard time choosing from, and you can get the job of your choice and enjoy its benefits.
The available City Of Bakersfield Job Offers.
These are the available city of Bakersfield job offers;
The current vacancy is in the Development Services Department: Under close direction, performs supervision and technical work in the operation, maintenance, or repair of municipal facilities and equipment; organizes, assigns, and reviews the work of skilled, semi-skilled, and unskilled employees; oversees the assignment of equipment; evaluates employee performance; recommends progressive discipline; maintains records; identifies and resolves problems; response to emergencies and public inquires; performs special projects or other work as required.
- Supervises daily front counter operations, including project workflow within the Building Permit and Plan review system.
- Provides technical assistance to staff; ensures projects are moving timely thru the plan review process.
- Prescreens incoming projects for compliance with city submittal policies and completeness.
- Coordinates plan review assignments for the appropriate review groups.
- Reviews smaller project permit submittals consistent with Development Services Technician job requirements.
- Responds to Citizen questions and complaints.
- Graduation from high school or G.E.D.
- Three (3) years of journey-level experience in the appropriate program or related technical area.
- Possession of a valid Class “C” California driver’s license.
Under direction, plans assign, inspects, and leads the work of employees involved in the servicing, maintenance, and repairing of vehicles and equipment.
- Diagnoses repair and maintenance requirements of automotive and heavy equipment.
- Assigns and inspects the work of a variety of employees; participates in advanced and difficult repairs and maintenance of diesel and gasoline-powered vehicles and equipment.
- Maintains repair and service equipment and cost records on parts and labour.
- Advises and instructs subordinates on new or difficult work problems, using materials and equipment, and safe work practices.
- Designs and fabricates repair parts on work equipment and does skilled machine work.
- Welds and paint equipment, Fabricates and repairs equipment and units on assignment.
- Inspects completed work and tests equipment to ensure it is in fully serviceable condition.
- In the absence of the supervisor: prepares periodic reports, estimates equipment damage costs, and dispatches employees on service calls and hauls in damaged equipment.
- Seven (7) years of experience in the maintenance and repair of vehicles or heavy construction equipment.
- Two (2) years of experience at a level equivalent to Fleet Mechanic I, AND Two (2) years of journey-level experience at a level equivalent to Fleet Mechanic II.
- Successful completion of appropriate trade school or technical coursework in diesel or gasoline-powered mechanics may be substituted for up to one year of general work experience.
Survey Party Chief
Under general supervision, leads and is responsible for field survey operations; plans and directs the work of a survey crew performing preliminary location, land, topographic, and construction surveys; leads and instructs crew in job and work procedures; interprets construction plans for errors and omission to assist Engineers or Construction Inspectors in problem resolution, and performs other work as required.
- Plans the details for specific survey projects; researches record information.
- Organizes assigns and directs the work of a survey crew in conducting preliminary, location, construction, property, topographic, and other precise surveys.
- Does the more complex field computations such as computing curves, missing distances, deflections, closures, bearings, and slopes; record and submit field notes.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Two (2) years of progressively responsible technical experience in surveying.
- Possession of a valid California Class “C” driver’s license.
- Survey Party Chief II: In addition to the above: Land Surveyor-In-Training Certificate (LSIT), Orland Surveyor License (LS), and two (2) years of experience at a level equivalent to Survey Party Chief I.
Salary On the City Of Bakersfield Jobs.
The average salary in Bakersfield is $65,684.
How To Apply For the City Of Bakersfield Jobs.
The list below shows the steps in applying for the City Of Bakersfield Jobs.
1. When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
2. You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
3. Review the job advertisement and role description.
4. Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
5. Select the ‘Apply Online button.
6. Complete and submit your application.
7. Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
Conclusion On the City Of Bakersfield Jobs.
In conclusion, with the update above on the City Of Bakersfield Jobs, one is aware of the required qualifications and skills, their responsibilities, average yearly salary, and how to apply for the City Of Bakersfield Jobs.
Click the “Apply Now” button to secure a chance to work in the City Of Bakersfield Jobs.
As you get updates about the City Of Bakersfield Jobs 2023/2024, please bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: June 6, 2023
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offers, just like the City Of Bakersfield Jobs 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
Feel relaxed as you are entitled to the authentic information on this page about the City Of Bakersfield Jobs 2023/2024.