This article will surface and look into the relevant basis by providing essential mandates concerning the Casual Jobs In Newcastle.
Here is an opportunity for you (candidates) to start with the registration for excellent jobs employment in Casual Jobs In Newcastle.
It would be best if you, at this moment, processed the mandatory efforts to stabilize every sequence to analyze these jobs, which is sometimes a delicate presence and needs special attention.
While registering for the Casual Jobs application, candidates can bring in the correct credentials and requirements while applying for the Casual Jobs In Newcastle.
Hence read along and get the latest updates concerning available Casual Jobs In Newcastle; this benefits the shortlisted candidates or applicants.
In this post, the following requirements and application website for Casual Jobs will be available for candidates or applicants to understand better.
The reason for the selected candidates or applicants to follow every instruction is to enable them to have a successful entry for the job.
Below are some of the Casual Jobs In Newcastle; this will be important for the candidates applying for the positions.
Casual Jobs In Newcastle
As I said before, casual jobs create time, and it is for a short or temporary time; working as a casual worker, you are seen working as a part-timer.
Below is the following choice opportunity in the casual job section, and start your application immediately.
Casual Shop Assistant – Newcastle NSW, Australia
The shop assistant’s responsibilities include welcoming customers to our shop, monitoring customer activities to prevent shoplifting incidents, arranging window displays accordingly, and processing customer refunds.
Shop Assistant, or Salesperson, offers assistance and sells beautiful products to customers in a shop or retail outlet.
Their primary duties include arranging products on the display shelves, processing payments, and keeping the shop clean.
You should also be able to identify customers’ needs and recommend suitable shop items that best satisfy their needs.
Salary: The average salary for a Casual Shop Assistant is AUD 22.31 per hour in Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
- Receiving, processing, and organizing shipments and deliveries accordingly.
- Restocking depleted or low shop items and ensuring that the sales floor is organized according to established guidelines.
- Assisting customers in locating desired shop items.
- Informing customers of shop promotions to encourage purchases.
- Receiving, unpacking, and arranging new shipments from suppliers and vendors.
- Arranging and labeling goods on the display shelves.
- Assisting customers in finding the products they’re looking for.
- Load and unload delivery trucks.
- Stock raw materials in appropriate quantities.
- Clean and maintain equipment as directed.
- Processing customer payments at the checkout point/till.
- Addressing customer complaints and inquiries.
- Providing shopping advice and recommendations to customers.
- Cleaning and rearranging the store after hours.
- Performing regular price audits to resolve price discrepancies.
- Collaborating with other team members to keep the sales floor area clean and organized.
- Monitor program schedules.
- Ensure workers and technicians have the necessary tools to complete their assigned tasks.
- Serve as a liaison between manufacturing teams, production control, research and development, and engineering.
- Provide assistance to project managers, shop supervisors, and the quality inspection, team.
- Assist in the prototype development
- Operate equipment such as band saw, cut-off saw, belt sander, drill press, disc grinder, and punch press.
- Performing regular price audits to identify and correct price discrepancies.
- Performing end-of-day cleaning duties, including wiping down windows, mirrors, and fixtures and sweeping and mopping the shop floor.
- Addressing and professionally resolving customers’ complaints.
- Processing customer payments using the shop’s Point of Sale (POS) system.
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of store items to provide advice and recommendations as needed.
Requirements And Skills
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Previous experience in manufacturing or shop work, including metal or wood shop classes
- Aptitude for mechanics
- Familiarity with hand tools
- Capacity to analyze a situation and prioritize tasks
- Proven retail sales experience.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- The ability to use labeling and pricing equipment and Point of Sale (POS) software.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Exceptional hand-eye coordination
- Physically capable of standing for extended periods and lifting to 70 pounds.
- Good teamwork.
- Flexibility to do different tasks.
- Ability to be friendly and polite, even when tired or under pressure.
- Ability to follow procedures correctly, such as using a till.
- Confidence in giving advice and information.
- Having enough stamina to keep going.
- Positive personality
- Brand knowledge
- Selling ability.
Available Casual Jobs In Newcastle
Here are the following Available Casual Jobs In Newcastle below:
- Casual Retail Team Member
- Support Worker or Part-Time and Casual
- Casual Customer Sales
- Newcastle or Casual Event
- Cleaner (Casual)
- Casual Kitchen H Confidential
- Casual Beach Lifeguards
- Customer ServiceTeam Member-Casual
- Casual Waiter / Waitress
- Casual Ticketing Team Member Civic Theatre
- Casual Barista
- Group Casual Retail Team Member
- Concierge Casual
- Workshop Fitters-Casual
- Cellar Door Sales – Casual
- Cleaner or Casual position
- Casual Sales
- Casual Pharmacist Grade
- Casual Counter Hand
- Sales Stylist, Casual.
Salary For Casual Jobs In Newcastle
The average salary for a Casual Jobs In Newcastle worker or employer will be around the minimum hourly wage up to AUD 47 per hour or AUD 120 – AUD 250 a day.
Conclusion Details On Casual Jobs In Newcastle
When choosing a better reference with the selection of Casual Jobs In Newcastle, you have no obstacle in taking them up to continue your passion.
Before deciding on a specialty, you need to carefully consider how much the chosen profession is in demand and is paying well.
After analyzing the statistics, you can easily decide on the specialty and achieve heights in the chosen profession in the future.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Casual Jobs In Newcastle 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.