Casual jobs are not bad, and they come in different job industries, ranging from informal economic sector agricultural and appointments to marketing or casual administrative positions.
If you are interested in casual jobs, then i encourage you to go through this post with much excitement, making sure that you apply for an interested one.
Getting a job in a city like Belconnen is relatively easy as it is one of the largest cities; the original eighteen districts of the Australian Capital Territory are more welcoming for candidates.
Now proceed below to get all the latest information regarding Casual Jobs In Belconnen for you to have a successful application for any job available.
Casual Jobs in Belconnen with their application links will all be highlighted here in this post. Information regarding casual jobs will also be highlighted for beginners who wish to join this type of job. So read along!
Casual Jobs In Belconnen 2022
The District of Belconnen is one of the original eighteen districts of the Australian Capital Territory used in land administration.
The district is subdivided into 27 divisions, sections and blocks; the community of Belconnen is composed mainly of Canberra suburbs.
Belconnen has become vast and different kind of jobs have been manifesting, so casual jobs is not left out as the district embraces the system by recruiting more members to the sector.
They expect candidates to bring along authentic and complete documents or credentials to ensure the registration goes smoothly.
Casual Jobs In Belconnen
Casual jobs create time, and it is for a short or temporary time; working as a casual worker, you are seen working as a part-timer.
Check out your reference of choice opportunity in the casual job section and start your application immediately.
Casual Receptionist, Belconnen
A receptionist is an employee taking an office or administrative support position; the work is usually performed in a waiting area such as a lobby or front office desk of an organization or business.
The title receptionist is attributed to the person employed by an organization to receive or greet any visitors, patients, or clients and answer telephone calls.
Sometimes receptionists are often called front desk clerks; receptionists cover many work areas to assist the businesses they work for, including setting appointments, filing, record keeping, and other office tasks. The term front desk is used in many hotels for an administrative department.
A receptionist’s primary duties may include room reservations and assignments, guest registration, cashier work, credit checks, essential control, and mail and message service.
Salary: AUD 25.00 – 29.00 an hour
- Possibility of future career growth and development
- Outstanding work/life balance
- Opportunity to make a difference – be part of a team that promotes the provision of affordable.
- Excellent team environment
- Diversity in the role
- Full training & support will be provided
- Uniform provided for ease.
- Greeting patients and welcoming them into our Centre.
- Collecting & entering patient details into the database.
- Scheduling appointments (when required).
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- The answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure the reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g., pens, forms, and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in person and via phone or email
- Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep an inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing, and faxing
- Answering telephone calls & inquiries.
Experience & Attributes
- Exceptional customer service skills with previous customer service experience are an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, including a professional & personable telephone manner.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Knowledge of Pracsoft/Medtech is an advantage.
- Ability to work as part of a multifaceted team and independently.
- Neat and professional presentation.
Receptionist Of Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in communications or business
- Good communication skills
- Telephone Skills
- Prior experience with Microsoft Office and typing.
- Organized and resourceful
- Active listener
- Adept at prioritizing, scheduling and multitasking
- Ability to handle office equipment (e.g., the telephone system, printer, and the fax machine)
- Fast and eager learner.
Casual Jobs Vacancies In Belconnen
Below are the following available or vacancies casual jobs in Belconnen:
- Casual Sales Assistant
- Casual Retail Team Members
- Casual Style Assistant
- Casual Retail Team Member
- Customer Assistant (Casual)
- Christmas Casual
- Casual Retail Team Member
- Customer Sales Assistant (Casual)
- Christmas Casual Sales Assistant
- Casual Retail Merchandiser.
Salary For Casual Jobs In Belconnen
The average salary for the worker for a Casual Jobs In Belconnen is about or earn AUD 1,600 (one thousand) per month.
Conclusion Details On Casual Jobs In Belconnen
Before deciding on a specialty, you need to carefully consider how much the chosen profession is in demand and whether it is sufficiently paid.
After analyzing the statistics, you can easily decide on the choice of the specialty and achieve heights in the chosen profession in the future.
The application website gives crucial information about the Casual Jobs In Belconnen for interested candidates or applicants.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Casual Jobs In Belconnen 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.