There are Housekeeping Jobs in Canada to get involved in, especially considering the attractive salaries attached to the multiple specific jobs.
Work opportunities as a housekeeper can be hugely rewarding, and you get to stand out during applications, ensuring you are highly qualified to meet any assigned task. The following guidelines and application steps will be available for candidates or applicants to better understand on this page.
Now proceed below to check out the following job in prestigious and highly housekeeping jobs like the one in Canada; therefore, read along!
Getting a Housekeeping Job in Canada is not stressful, provided you can meet and satisfy the rules and requirements while applying.
In Canada, a team of experts devises a strategic plan for continuous deep carpet cleaning that lets the fabric in the respective house breathe.
As an employee, you will be a passionate and active team worker who can engage with the employees throughout the working period to ensure every need is met at the appointed time.
You (candidate) will be physically fit, and your natural energy and team focus will mean you are happy to help your fellow workers or colleagues throughout the working hours.
Hence, if you are curious about getting a Housekeeping Job in Canada, read along with this article and find a suitable one.
Available Canada Housekeeping Jobs
The Bria Communities family a private, locally-owned group of retirement living residences in Langley and Tsawwassen.
They offer two supportive options where seniors enjoy lives enriched with purpose, friendship and happiness—independent living and long-term BriaCare™ Centres.
Their mission is to work together to create safe and vibrant communities where choices are valued and seniors live active and purposeful lives.
The housekeeping vacancies within are;
1. Housekeeper (Casual) – The Wexford
Reporting to the General Manager, or delegate, the Housekeeper performs general cleaning and sanitation duties to the required standard of Bria Communities.
This includes cleaning residents’ rooms, common property, utility rooms, bathing rooms, guest suites, dining rooms, staff rooms, offices and other areas as assigned.
WAGE: $18.26 to start; after 465 hours, the rate will increase to $18.88, with an increase to follow at 18 months
Education & Experience
- Minimum of Grade 10 education or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a healthcare setting is preferred.
- Knowledge about the safe use of cleaning chemicals and equipment is required.
2. Housekeeper, Care (Casual) – Magnolia Gardens
Reporting to the Director of Care, or designate, the Housekeeper is responsible for general cleaning and sanitation duties of residents rooms, common property, utility rooms, bathing rooms, dining rooms, staff rooms, offices and other areas as assigned.
Wage: $20.97/hour for the duration of single site wage levelling
Shift: 6:00am-1:30pm, or 7:00am-2:30pm
Education & Experience
- Minimum of Grade 10 education or equivalent
- Previous experience in a healthcare setting is preferred
- Institutional certificate is an asset
- Knowledge about the safe use of cleaning chemicals and equipment required
- Team Building Events throughout the year
- Bria Summer Family BBQ & Bria Holiday Party
- Club 16 / She’s Fit Gym Corporate Discount Rate
- PNE / Playland Company Discount Code
- Sun Run & BMO Marathon Company sponsored
- Free Onsite annual Flu-Shot
3. Housekeeper, Care (Casual) – The Waterford
Reporting to the Director of Care, or designate, the Housekeeper is responsible for general cleaning and sanitation duties of residents’ rooms, common property, utility rooms, bathing rooms, dining rooms, staff rooms, offices and other areas as assigned.
Wage: $20.97 for the duration of single site wage levelling
General Key Responsibilities For All The Vacancies
- Cleans, disinfects, vacuums, dust, and washes residents’ rooms and furniture, common areas, and any other areas as assigned on a scheduled basis.
- Vacuum carpet and cleans interior windows in resident rooms/suites and common areas as assigned.
- Cleans and sanitizes bathrooms, equipment, beds, and takes linens to the laundry room .
- Prepares cleaning solutions and utilizes cleaning supplies in accordance with established procedures and safe practices.
- Ensures that furniture is arranged to provide a safe and efficient environment.
- Checks and restocks laundry supplies as required.
- Ensures laundry equipment and supplies are used and stored in a safe and efficient manner.
- Reports unsafe or faulty equipment to the Director of Care.
- Ensures health, safety and hygiene practices/procedures are adhered to and assists in maintaining quality assurance standards.
- Maintains a current knowledge of and complies with Bria policies and procedures.
- Complies with all WHMIS requirements.
- Performs terminal cleaning duties upon vacancies
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be physically and mentally able to carry out the assigned duties with minimum supervision.
- Must possess the qualities and attitude that respects and maintains the residents’ spirit, dignity and individuality.
- Must be able to speak and understand English competently and to understand written and oral instructions in English.
- Must safely and efficiently operate all equipment associated with the duties required for the position.
- Must have the ability to establish and maintain good interpersonal relations by displaying tact, courtesy and patience with residents, staff, visitors and volunteers in the workplace.
How To Apply
To apply, refer to the link below, and once you are directed to the official career website, then navigate through all the positions and apply for the available housekeeping jobs.
Canada Housekeeping Salary
The average hourly salary per worker or employee earns at Canada Housekeeping Jobs is about $21.08 – $24.41 an hour or C$40714 per year.
Conclusion Details On Canada Housekeeping Jobs
When choosing a better reference with the selection of Canada Housekeeping Jobs, you have no obstacle in taking them up to continue your passion.
This post has been critically compiled to bring all the brief insight on Canada Housekeeping Jobs and benefits positions to keep you on the right track.
You can see the above post of Canada Housekeeping Jobs , with the additional benefits of your skill acquisition.
After your search, applying and getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Canada Housekeeping Jobs 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.