If you are interested in securing a scholarship in one of the best institutions in the world, then this post is for you.
And suppose you are interested in securing a scholarship in the Cambridge University scholarship, you are in the right place. For this post, i will address the necessary information about Cambridge university scholarships, detailing the available scholarships in the institution and the pros and cons.
Sure, scholarships are significant to every student since a scholarship mainly helps a student by easing the student’s expenses concerning their educational expenses, footing the tuition and sometimes the accommodations of a student.
For this reason, many institutions and organizations, such as Cambridge University, decided to award scholarships to students. But unfortunately, not many get to secure the scholarship due to the limited slots.
Also, it is essential to remember that securing a scholarship in one of the best institutions in the world is competitive, and the admission rate is very slim compared to others.
Interested students must meet the specified requirements of the scholarships to prevent disqualification. Proceed into the post to find out more about the Cambridge university scholarships.
Table of Contents
At the University of Cambridge, scholarships awarded to students are made possible through the generosity of foundations, corporations, alumni, and friends; Cambridge scholarships can award scholarships to many deserving students each year.
A scholarship is a financial support awarded to a student based on academic achievement or other criteria, including the economic need for schooling. There are various types of scholarships, the most common being merit-based and need-based.
The donor or department funding the scholarship sets the criteria for recipient selection, and the grantor defines explicitly how the money is to be applied. The funds are used to defray the costs of tuition, books, room, board and other expenses directly tied to a student’s educational price through the university.
Scholarships are typically awarded using a variety of factors, including but not limited to academic achievement, departmental and community involvement, employment experience, areas of study, and financial need.
At Cambridge university, students are being chosen/selected based on their demonstration of strong motivation to pursue a career, academic excellence, dedication to community service and need for financial support for their education.
And some examples of the available scholarships through the application are Henry Hampton Scholarship, F.B. Reed Scholarship, Anne W. Hiatt Scholars Fund, Carl F. Barron Scholarship, and the Cambridge College Enrollment Scholarship.
Cambridge University MBA Scholarship in UK, 2022
The Boustany Foundation is inviting applications for the Boustany MBA scholarship. Students of any nationality can apply (priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent) for this application. The Boustany MBA scholarship aims to enable and encourage academically able students from any nation. Candidates must have excellent academic backgrounds and have enjoyed considerable career success. The Cambridge MBA is one of the world’s top business programs, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious universities.
- University or Organization: Boustany Foundation
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for the MBA program at the University of Cambridge.
- Study Subject(s): Scholarship is awarded in business administration at the University of Cambridge.
- Awards: £30,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
To be eligible, the applicants must follow all the given criteria:
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the opportunity only after receiving an offer of admission from the Cambridge MBA program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity, all candidates must send their applications via email to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must send a copy of their curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and an acceptance letter from the University.
- Entrance Requirement: Candidates must have excellent academic backgrounds and have enjoyed considerable career success.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements to be able to study there.
The Scholarship offers the following:
- Financial aid amounting to £30,000 towards tuition fees
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
Oxford and Cambridge Society of India
Oxford and Cambridge Society of India is a scholarship to study at the University of Cambridge. The scholarship is offered to meritorious Indian students from varied disciplines. It is provided to undergraduate, post-graduate, and doctoral programs. The scholarship came into being in 1960. It selects one scholar every academic year. It is a one-time scholarship program that cannot be renewed. The scholarship offers partial funding or fee remission on tuition fees.
- Candidates should hold permanent citizenship in India.
- Candidates with undergraduate, post-graduate, and doctoral degrees can apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants should hold a residence in India.
- The maximum age criteria to be eligible for the scholarship is 30 years.
- Applicants applying for undergraduate courses must have completed high school with 70% marks.
- Applicants applying for post-graduate degrees should have a relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized study board.
- Applicants applying for the scholarship should be financially stable to manage the study and living costs during the course.
- Applicants only with confirmed admission to a program at the University of Cambridge are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Benefits of the Scholarship
- The scholarship offers applicants INR 2,00,000, given to students taking admission to the University of Cambridge. The scholarship amount of INR 1,00,000 is granted to students when they enter Emmanuel College under the University of Cambridge Trust.
- Mentoring by an official from the Cambridge Trust throughout the program.
- Students also receive complimentary association membership under the Oxford and Cambridge Society of India for a lifetime.
- A letter of support is offered to the students for assistance throughout the course.
The selection criteria for the scholarship are solely based on academic excellence. Only students with outstanding academic records and soft skills are eligible. Indian scholars with excellent expertise in academic and leadership qualities are eligible to apply.
Applicants need to download the scholarship application form from the website of Oxford and Cambridge Society of India. After filling up the application form, they need to attach all the relevant documents and send the scanned copy of the application form and documents by email to the chairman of the scholarship committee, The Oxford and Cambridge Society of India, at the email ID – email@example.com.
Conclusion On Cambridge University ScholarshipsIf you want to study at Cambridge University through the scholarships above, go for it and start preparing now!
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offers just like Cambidge University Scholarships 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation