Business professionals conduct various job activities to boost sales and revenues, improve cash flows, and increase an organization’s profitability.
Given their valuable expertise, these individuals are usually in high demand. They also enjoy lucrative salaries and many career opportunities across sectors.
Hence, if you are a graduate just coming out of the university after studying any business-related course, there are several job opportunities for you to get in Manchester, which will be highlighted below.
Table of Contents
As a graduate seeking a business job in Manchester, you are in great luck as business majors have more job security than other majors because they are needed in virtually all industries.
Whether it’s Disney, Microsoft, or a large meat-packing plant, all industries need people with business acumen to function and prosper. This means the demand for business majors is relatively high, even in poor economic times. In general, business careers offer more opportunities for career advancement than other careers.
With advancement comes salary increases, professional respect, an opportunity to challenge yourself, and many other perks.
Most jobs in the business industry require a bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, marketing, or a related field. The specific degree depends on the department in which you work.
Available Business Graduate Job Manchester
Cube Homes is the award-winning market sale development arm of Great Places Housing Group. Great Places Housing Group is a modern, forward-looking profit-for-purpose organization.
They currently have a vacancy position for a Graduate, and it is addressed below!
Graduate Development Assistant
Reporting to the Head of Development, the Graduate Development Assistant’s key responsibility, as an essential team member, is to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders on the successful delivery of Cube’s development program.
This vacancy is fixed-term for two years. Please note the successful applicant will need to be educated to degree level with a minimum 2:2 achieved in the past three years and GCSE at grade C/4 or above in Mathematics and English essential.
Purpose Of The Role
- Assist other project team members in project management and administration of their projects to agreed time, cost, and quality parameters.
- Manage the delivery and administration of your appropriate projects according to agreed time, cost, and quality parameters.
- To deliver excellent customer service to all stakeholders, including new customers, Local Authorities, internal colleagues, external consultants, and contractors.
- Assist with the formal appointment of contractors, consultants, Solicitors, Valuers, site investigation reports, site surveys, etc., in line with Great Places/Cube’s procurement policy and procedure.
- Assist in identifying and purchasing suitable property and land.
- Assist with the preparation of design work and in the planning process for new developments.
- Assist with preparing written reports for approval by Exec Directors and/or Board of Management.
- Assist in the production of cost estimates, schedules of work, tender, and contract documentation.
- Assist with preparing and maintaining scheme appraisals and cash flow forecasts within annual budgets and targets. Using Cube’s appraisal and cash flow management software Sequel.
- Completion of Project Journal to create a brief, set objectives, monitor progress, and review the success of schemes.
- Liaison with consultants, solicitors, valuers, local authorities, contractors, and developers.
- Administration of scheme developments, ensuring all development administration takes place to agreed timetables and budgets and in accordance with Cube’s Development Procedure Guide.
- • Financial management of projects, including coding and payment of invoices and monitoring cash flows to ensure they remain within approved budgets.
- A minimum of 2:2 achieved in the past three years
- Relevant professional memberships are desirable.
Experience And Skills
- Experience in working within a prescribed framework but the ability to think creatively to resolve problems.
- Ability to liaise with other departments to ensure delivery of broader corporate objectives.
- Ability to produce accurate and concise reports, including cash flow reports.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to represent Cube Homes and Great Places at a variety of levels.
- Self-sufficiency in terms of administration and time management.
- Accurate record keeping.
- IT literate with day-to-day software such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledge of the property development process.
- Knowledge of contract procurement and contract management.
- Track record of project management/delivery on time and on budget, and to high-quality standards.
- A clean driving Licence is essential.
- Proactive with the ability to generate own workload and move things forward.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Accountability and ownership.
- Good team player able to contribute positively to the team.
- Passionate and committed to residential development.
- Decision-making skills.
How To Apply
There are still several opportunities for graduates interested in working in Manchester; however, kindly head below to apply for the vacancy above.
Salary Of Business Graduate In Manchester
The average business graduate salary in the United Kingdom is £27,007 per year or £13.82 per hour.
Entry-level positions start at £24,500 per year, while most experienced workers make up to £37,000 per year.
Conclusion On Business Graduate Jobs In Manchester 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Business Graduate Jobs In Manchester, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Business Graduate Jobs In Manchester In Manchester; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Business Graduate Jobs In Manchester 2023/2024 for interested candidates to start applying.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Business Graduate Jobs In Manchester 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.