Business professionals conduct various job activities to boost sales and revenues, improve cash flows, and increase an organization’s profitability.
Given their valuable expertise, these individuals are usually in high demand. They also enjoy lucrative salaries and many career opportunities across sectors.
Hence, if you are a graduate just coming out of the university after studying any business-related course, there are several job opportunities for you to get in London, which will be highlighted below.
As a graduate seeking a business job in London, you are in great luck as business majors have more job security than other majors because they are needed in virtually all industries.
Whether it’s Disney, Microsoft, or a large meat packing plant, all industries need people with business acumen to function and prosper. This means the demand for business majors is relatively high, even in poor economic times.
In general, business careers offer more opportunities for career advancement than other careers. With advancement comes salary increases, professional respect, an opportunity to challenge yourself, and many other perks.
Most jobs in the business industry require a bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, marketing, or a related field. The specific degree depends on the department in which you work.
Available Business Business Graduate Jobs London
They are a diverse business, managing large and high-profile infrastructure projects and providing services that keep the country running.
As an Amey Graduate, you’ll work on exciting business projects while gaining invaluable experience. As well as access to a wide range of employees that will support you to gain professional qualifications, develop your skills and shape your role at each stage of your career.
The latest vacancies include;
1. Business Graduate Programme 2023 (EC1-1)
By joining the business Programme, you’ll start on a journey to develop your career in our challenging, dynamic, supportive work environment.
You’ll join a growing team of big thinkers who love finding solutions to complex problems and supporting the teams to improve the business operations and processes.
You’ll be involved in projects from day one, making meaningful contributions to the organization while gaining invaluable experience working on varied and exciting projects for our large, diverse and ambitious organization.
- Minimum 2:1 degree (ideally in a business-related discipline)
- Available to join the program by September 2023
- Passion for developing your skills both professionally and personally with commitment and drive to complete the appropriate professional registration in your field (Chartership)
- Strong commercial, analytical and creative problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills, with first-class written, communication, presentation, and rapport-building abilities
- Self-motivated and ambitious with a strong interest in Business and a desire to work in management
2. Business Development Graduate (EC2-1)
They are looking for a business and commercially minded Graduate to join the Amey Secure Infrastructure (SI) organization. As a leading asset management organization, they look after thousands of facilities on behalf of their public sector clients and deliver services that help their organizations run smoothly.
You’ll join a growing team of big thinkers who love finding solutions to complex problems, such as planning the route to Carbon Net-Zero.
You can create your own career in so many ways here at Amey, so whichever part of the organization or Graduate program you join, you’ll learn and grow at every level.
The two-year Graduate Development Programme will kickstart your bid management and business development career. You’ll work on a range of exciting projects that will allow you to develop and learn in a challenging, dynamic, and supportive environment.
They will support your development across our core SI Business Growth service, which includes:
- Business Development and research to shape client thinking
- Bid Programme, Data and Reporting, and Bidding Improvement
- Bid Coordination and Project Management across the Public Sector
- Quality and Content – Bid Writing, Proposals, and Graphics.
- Minimum 2:2 degree
- Available to join the program by early September 2023
- Passion for developing your skills both professionally and personally within Bid and Proposal Management
- Creative, with an enquiring mind – ability to identify new ways of working
- Strong analytical, written, communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills, with evidence of problem-solving ability
- Self-motivated, thorough, and with the ability to plan and prioritize time and activities
- A full, clean UK Driving Licence is a mandatory requirement for this opportunity
What They Offer
- Starting salary of £26,500
- Flexible-hybrid working model
- Exceptional development and progression plan
- You will join their Early Careers Community which will provide you with peer-to-peer networking activities, involvement in a range of social values, and extra-curricular activities.
- A range of benefits includes a flexible benefits scheme which includes access to buy additional annual leave, cycle2work, and gym memberships; online voucher portals, which give you access to thousands of discounts with online retailers; and social value benefits which include the ability to volunteer for a charity of your choice, participation in the DofE award, and support for fundraising initiatives.
How To Apply
There are still several opportunities for graduates interested in working in the Amey Business sector in London. Now kindly proceed below to view them all and apply!
Salary Of Business Graduate In London
The average business graduate salary in the United Kingdom is £25,007 per year or £12.82 per hour.
Entry-level positions start at £22,500 per year, while most experienced workers make up to £35,000 per year.
Conclusion On Business Graduate Jobs In London 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Business Graduate Jobs In London, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Business Graduate Jobs In London In London; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Business Graduate Jobs In London 2023/2024 for interested candidates to start applying.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Business Graduate Jobs In London 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.