Banking Jobs in Dubai for British citizens come with many opportunities all over this diverse state, with attractive salaries and room for advancements.
If you wish to migrate from the UK in the hope of securing a banking job in Dubai, then this post is for you as you land your dream job here on this site today!
The banking sector is undoubtedly one of the hottest industries in Dubai regarding careers and jobs, and this is because millions of foreigners outside the country seek jobs in public and private sector banks for good salaries and job security.
Banking jobs in Dubai for foreigners are made available in this post for interested and qualified foreigners who seeks employment in the banking sector.
Banking jobs are those within the financial service sector. These jobs typically involve working with or for banks at the local, state, or national level.
These jobs can range in entry, experience level, and purpose, whether direct client services, bank security, or insurance/loan-related services.
Banking salaries are competitive, and large bank employers often offer additional benefits such as private healthcare and discounts with large retail chains.
After a set period, bank employees can often get employer discounts on mortgages, loans, and credit cards. No matter where you start your career in the banking sector (except for the clerical positions), you can expect better opportunities as you progress.
If you are skilled and have adequate qualifications, you can apply to some of the best jobs in the banking sector and earn high salaries.
Requirements For British Citizens
If you intend to work in the UAE, you’ll need to be sponsored by an employer – you cannot work on a visit or a tourist visa. Once you’ve accepted a job offer, your employer will apply for a residency visa on your behalf, and you’ll then be able to get a work permit from the Ministry of Labour.
Getting a work and residency permit: if you need a good conduct certificate from the UK, you should apply through the ACRO Criminal Records Office and then get it legalized to be used in the UAE. You can check with the British Council in the UAE if your UK qualifications are recognized in UAE.
Available Banking Jobs In Dubai For British
First Abu Dhabi Bank is an inclusive environment where each person values the experiences, perspectives, ideas, and beliefs of others.
They’re uniquely positioned to learn from all colleagues, combining international experience with deep cultural knowledge and local expertise.
At FAB, you’ll have the support of your team and a strong relationship with your line manager, who will trust you with responsibility and recognize your good performance.
As they embrace different ways of seeing the world, listening to each other, and respecting diverse viewpoints, they grow stronger.
The Vacancy – Manager- Coverage – Commercial Banking
FAB Abu Baker Al Siddique Br MZ, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
To support the coverage team to grow a portfolio of profitable Trade & Working capital customers in defined geographical markets in pursuit of specific sales, service, growth, and opportunity targets.
- Credit analysis, analyzing audited financials, and preparation of Credit Proposals.
- Onboarding and monitoring support for acquiring and managing Discretionary Lending customer portfolio for assigned Relationship Managers.
- Maintain accurate financial spreading, quality analysis, and turnaround credit proposals within benchmarked timeframes.
- Follow-up on origination and execution of customer transactions.
- Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures, and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Demonstrate compliance to the organization’s values and ethics at all times to support establishing a value drive culture within the Bank.
- Contribute to identifying opportunities for continuous improvement and sustainability of systems, processes, and practices considering global standards, productivity improvement, and cost reduction.
- Assist in preparing timely and accurate statements and reports to meet department requirements, policies, and quality standards.
- Assist the Relationship Managers with miscellaneous administration of the client portfolio, ensuring all documentation and customer files are maintained by the Bank’s policies and procedures.
- Extract and analyze financial statements, cash flow forecasts, and other complex financial reports, providing accurate assessments and preparation/recommendation of detailed credit submissions, including identification of key risks and mitigants.
- Be highly alert to cross-sell opportunities identified by accessing clients’ needs to develop strong relationships with the customer and refer to appropriate specialists (Trade Finance, Cash Management, and Treasury) for selling different products to the customer.
- Provide excellent client service by attending to client queries, ensuring all queries are responded to promptly and professionally, and keeping with established service standards.
- Support improvement of the portfolios’ relevant customer service/customer satisfaction outcomes.
- Greet and orient the clients in the products and services of the Bank.
- Execute relevant financial transactions for clients in line with service quality standards and bank policies and procedures.
- Ability to identify an acceptable level of lending risk, in line with the Bank’s risk appetite statement, and to maximize profit from that transaction.
- Accountable for maintaining high data quality standards by ensuring information captured in the Bank’s systems and documentation are correct and maintained promptly.
- Understand access channels (i.e., Corporate Internet Banking, Phone Banking, etc.) to proactively educate clients on access options.
- Collaborate with peers in the Bank to ensure effective support and service delivery.
- Provide support and information to accomplish individual and team sales goals.
- Generate internal and external reports for checks on prospects and existing customers.
- Perform any other business task requested by the line manager.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Banking, or a related major field of study is preferred
- 5 years of relevant experience in Corporate, Commercial, or Business Banking with at least three years in similar positions of progressively increasing responsibilities in the support function.
How To Apply
Kindly refer to the link below and fill out the application form.
Salary Of Bank Employees In Dubai
A person working in Banking in Dubai typically earns around 23,500 AED per month.
Salaries range from 6,800 AED (lowest average) to 49,100 AED or more.
The average monthly salary includes housing, transport, and other benefits.
Salaries vary drastically between different Banking careers.
Conclusion On-Banking Jobs In Dubai For British 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Banking Jobs In Dubai For British, with the additional benefits of learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Banking Jobs In Dubai For British; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start and continue your passion.
The article above gives crucial information about the Banking Jobs In Dubai For British 2023/2024 for interested candidates to start applying.
After your search, applying and getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Banking Jobs In Dubai For British 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.