Banking is a profession that offers a huge variety of opportunities, as well as the possibility of rapid career progression, all with good pay and benefits.
For those willing to accept the challenge, the rewards can be great. Bank Jobs in Abu Dhabi are numerous to begin with; hence if you are living in the Abu Dhabi as a citizen or foreigner, check out all the latest Bank jobs you can apply for.
Now proceed below to get all the latest vacancies, requirements, and benefits of working as an employee in a bank industry you find yourself in.
Banking jobs are those within the financial service sector. These jobs typically involve working with or for banks at the local, state, or national level.
These jobs can range in experience level and purpose, whether direct client services, bank security, or insurance/loan-related services.
Banking salaries are competitive, and large bank employers often offer additional benefits such as private healthcare and discounts with large retail chains. After a set period, bank employees can often get employer discounts on mortgages, loans, and credit cards.
No matter where you start your career in the banking sector (except for the clerical positions), you can expect better opportunities as you progress.
If you are skilled and have adequate qualifications, you can apply to some of the best jobs in the banking sector and earn high salaries.
Types of banking jobs
- Bank teller.
- Loan processor.
- Mortgage consultant.
- Investment representative.
- Credit analyst.
- Investment banker.
- Relationship manager.
- Financial Advisor
- Financial analyst
- Asset manager
- Internal auditor
- Investment banking analyst
- Loan Officer
Available Banking Job Offers In Abu Dhabi
First Abu Dhabi Bank provides career opportunities for enthusiastic individuals to reach their full potential. They are looking to recruit and develop individuals who have the ability and ambition to build their careers with them.
1. Executive Director- Corporate Banking Group
To manage and grow large account portfolios and client relationships for assigned portfolios in the CBG segment; improve service quality levels and supervise the subordinates’ day-to-day activities and client interactions to ensure that the team’s objectives are constantly met and its revenue targets achieved while maintaining client satisfaction and portfolio credit quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related discipline.
- A Master’s degree in Business Administration is preferred.
- Knowledge of the banking sector and FAB’s products and business strategies
- Ability to work under pressure and adjust quickly to changing priorities
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to analyze and research information
- Banking software systems proficiency
- Data analysis and financial modeling skills
- Credit analysis and FOREX skills
- Communication skills
- 10- 12 years of experience in corporate banking (coverage) and team management experience of 5 years
2. AVP- Middle Office – Collateral Management
- Collateral Management includes validation of margin calls, seeking margin from counterparties, and responding to their margin calls in a timely manner.
- Ensure that valuation statements are sent to all customers per the legal documentation agreement.
- Ensure all collateral disputes are escalated to the Head of Middle Office and Market Risk Management.
- Ensure portfolio reconciliation is performed in a timely manner and valuation issues are highlighted to the Head of Middle Office and Market Risk Management.
- Ensure the business operates within the approved bank policy.
- Ensure all regulatory reporting is performed in a timely manner.
- Ownership of projects about collateral management and Client servicing.
- Review of collateral management documentation like CSA/GMRA/IM CTA that comes for MO review.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Economics.
- Professional certification like FRM or CFA would be an added advantage
- 5 years of relevant experience in the banking sector with at least 2/3 years in similar positions in the Middle office/Collateral management/Market Risk or Treasury function.
- Experience of having extensively worked on the Murex platform for market risk management.
- Knowledge of financial markets and multiple assets classes (Fx, fixed income, equities, commodities)
- Ability to work accurately under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact confidently with senior management
3. Specialist- Trade Finance Operations
The job-holder is responsible for processing or authorizing (as per the delegation provided ) a sub-section of operations within a specific product or functional area and ensuring quality and timeliness of the delivery in a cost-efficient & error-free manner, subject to high-risk management and Bank’s / Regulator’s Compliance standards. S/he is expected to support the department in
- Responsible for effectively processing/checking, verifying, and authorizing transactions as per approval matrix, ensuring processing of transactions is carried out in a controlled manner.
- Effectively monitor compliance to regulatory guidelines and local/international sanctions in Trade Finance processes and improve controls to identify/mitigate risk.
- Ensuring self and staff adhere to Standard Operating Procedures of FGB at all times and recommend/implement changes in policies, procedures, processes, and systems in line with development in the industry.
- Prepare statistical data for internal and external relationships.
- Deal with internal customers/counterparts in other banks to respond to queries and problems
- Correspondence of routine nature with customers and other external/internal contacts
- To hold records in safe custody.
- To participate and implement projects, system development, and other initiatives applicable to the department.
- Support Line Manager in developing, coaching, monitoring staff performance, and arranging remedial training where necessary.
- Support multi desk and multi-functions within the department
- Bachelor’s degree (Preferably in Commerce / Financial Services/Banking & Finance etc.) or related discipline. CDCS/CSDG preferred
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience in Trade Finance with at-least 3 years as a Supervisor
- Thorough understanding of ICC Rules, local laws and legal risks, trade documentation, shipping terms, and bank standard operating procedures.
- Specialization in own area of work and working knowledge of all Trade products
- Hands-on experience with Core Banking Solutions
- Good communication, presentation, and analytical skills
- Conversant with MS Office and other Analytical tools.
- Working knowledge of associated activities like the ones related to IMB, Insurance Business, SWIFT etc.,
- Extensive knowledge of UCP600, URC522, ISBP, ISP98, URDG758, URR725, Incoterms 2010, ICC Banking Commission opinions, etc.
How To Apply
There are still many banking career opportunities for you to explore within the First Abu Dhabi Bank career website and to view, apply and fill out the application form for any interesting position, then refer to the link below.
Ensure that you are highly qualified to be highly considered for the position you wish to apply for.
Salary Of Bank Employees In Abu Dhabi
A person working in Banking in Abu Dhabi typically earns around 22,900 AED per month.
Salaries range from 6,630 AED (lowest average) to 47,800 AED (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher).
This is the average monthly salary including housing, transport, and other benefits.
Conclusion On-Banking Jobs In Abu Dhabi 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Banking Jobs In Abu Dhabi, with the additional benefits of learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Banking Jobs In Abu Dhabi; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start and continue your passion.
The article above gives crucial information about the Banking Jobs In Abu Dhabi 2023/2024 for interested candidates to start applying.
After your search, applying and getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Banking Jobs In Abu Dhabi 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.