Bank tellers are the first line of advertising for a bank. Tellers are responsible for basic account transactions such as servicing savings, checking accounts, and providing customer account inquiries. Tellers must be friendly and have an attitude of service.
You can learn several skills, and especially if you wish to switch roles, you can enter as an entry-level, fresher or professional, for there are several opportunities in Abu Dhabi with attractive perks.
For those willing to accept the challenge, the rewards can be significant. Bank teller Jobs in Abu Dhabi are numerous, to begin with; hence if you are living in the UAE, check out all the latest Bank jobs you can apply for.
A bank teller is an employee of a bank whose responsibilities include the handling of customer cash and negotiable instruments.
A bank teller provides account services to customers by receiving deposits and loan payments, cashing checks, issuing savings withdrawals, and recording night and mail deposits.
Sells cashier’s checks, traveler’s checks, and series e bonds. Depending on your branch, this position can be pretty stressful. Lines can get long, and some customers take a lot of time to wait on, with lots of questions and transactions.
Experienced tellers can advance within their bank. They can become head tellers or move to other supervisory positions. Some tellers can advance to other occupations, such as loan officers.
Available Bank Teller Jobs In Abu Dhabi
CBD is looking for ambitious individuals passionate about the banking and finance industry and the markets in which CBD operates. Just as important to them is your ability to demonstrate a talent for dealing with people – your colleagues and their customers – and delivering service that goes the extra mile.
CBD is a progressive and modern local banking institution built on a strong financial structure, a progressive and visionary management team, and a loyal and ever-increasing customer base.
CBD is a bank that offers its customers a wide range of retail and commercial banking services. With a wide network, the Bank provides access to all UAE residents with branches in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Al Ain, and Fujairah.
1. Service Officer
You will provide adequate services to the Corporate, Commercial, and Business Banking customers by acting as the key point of contact for inquiries and requests received through emails or from walk-in clients.
The roles include;
- Establish good liaison with related departments for executing Corporate, Commercial, and Business Banking customer transactions within defined TAT. (Dependency on other depts. to be reduced and maximum queries to be resolved at the service desk).
- Ensure that all queries received at the Branch Service Desk are attended to and handled effectively and efficiently.
- Provide necessary guidance/ advice to the customer after collecting information from various systems or units.
- Respond to emails received at the Service Support Desk within the agreed SLAs and ensure timelines are adhered to.
- Comply with the laid down policies & procedures of the bank, including the bank’s Data Security Framework for information exchange and customer handling.
- Act as the first point of contact in understanding customer’s requirements/inquiries; provide proper and full information that includes account statements, transaction advice, transaction status, and any transaction-related reports, etc.
- Providing outstanding statements for Trade and Bank account statements as per SOP based on customer request and authentication.
- Work within the SLA and keep Customers informed of the expected completion date, status, and timelines for exceptions.
- Ensure inter-branch mail is forwarded using inter-branch /Trade Finance mail registers / Empost, obtain acknowledgment, and file as per the procedure.
- Responsible for recording, documentation, and closure of queries and requests routed through the Service Desk.
- Responsible for delivery of cheque books, safekeeping, and physical balancing as per current SOP.
- Responsible for delivery of Trade applications/documents, safekeeping, and physical balancing as per current SOP.
- Responsible for daily reconciliation of requests received with acknowledgment from units to which they have been routed.
- Ensure customers are served within set SLA for customer handling.
- Ensure timely archival of cheque book, cheque return, and other reports.
- Where applicable, log all complaints received at the Service Desk on CRM for routing to the Complaints Handling Unit.
- Remain fully updated on Bank’s policy, procedure, and products/services to ensure prompt quality service to clients.
- Graduate, preferably in commercially oriented discipline or Higher Secondary education with a recognized diploma in Banking
- 3 – 4 years of experience would be preferred.
2. Contact Center Agent
Provide & deliver professional one-stop customer service for VIP and high net-worth customers and create a positive impression of the bank in line with the bank’s established Standard Operating Procedures and policies.
The service will be primarily provided on a phone call. However, it may also include e-mail, web chat, or social media interactions with the banks’ customers. The senior call center agent will primarily handle Al Dana customers.
The roles include
- Providing superior customer service and answering all incoming calls with a focus on ‘quality service’ while maintaining the highest productivity.
- Handling VIP and ultra-high net worth customers and providing outstanding service, including exceptional approvals based on the delegation of authority where required
- Recognize and convert sales opportunities while answering prospect customers’ inquiries and deepen existing customers’ relationships by Cross Selling and generating sales leads
- Applying sound and accurate product knowledge while talking to customers
- Follow up all activities and requests arising from customer interaction and deliver as promised
- Take complete ownership to resolve customer requests and escalate calls immediately in case of any challenges in meeting the customer expectations
- Complaints handling and problems resolution
- Checking and updating customer’s data and information
- Provide management with valid and regular customers feedback
- Ensure efficient secrecy by applying the standard security measurements before providing any information to callers as specified by the bank’s policy & procedures
Education and Experience
- Bachelors Degree
- 3-4 years of similar experience in the contact center
How To Apply
To apply, refer to the link below and scroll through the available opportunities listed in the CBD Careers, choose from the ones mentioned above and fill out the application form.
Salary Of Bank Tellers In Abu Dhabi
A person working as a Teller in the United Arab Emirates typically earns around 6,620 AED per month.
Salaries range from 3,510 AED (lowest) to 10,100 AED (or more).
Conclusion On-Bank Teller Jobs In Abu Dhabi 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Bank Teller Jobs In Abu Dhabi, with the additional benefits of learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Bank Teller Jobs In Abu Dhabi; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start and continue your passion.
The article above gives crucial information about the Bank Teller Jobs In Abu Dhabi 2023/2024 for interested candidates to start applying.
After your search, applying and getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Bank Teller Jobs In Abu Dhabi 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.