The United Arab Emirates is flourishing with several job opportunities, and there are booming vacancies, especially in the banking industry.
The banking sector is undoubtedly one of the hottest industries in the UAE regarding careers and jobs, and this is because millions of foreigners outside the country seek jobs in public and private sector banks for good salaries and job security.
The rapid development and career advancement in the banking industry of the UAE have grown and opened many ways for banking opportunities to interested or qualified workers.
Now, if you wish to access all bank Jobs in the UAE, go through this article and find a perfect match that suits your skills, qualifications, and others you possess and comes along with an attractive salary.
The banking career is international and available or open to beginners, graduates, and qualified candidates who wish to gain employment in this sector.
Many companies in the banking and financial sectors are located in UAE International Financial Centre (DIFC).
Therefore deserving candidate is huge in demand by the banking sector in UAE. Banking and finance positions in UAE include relationship manager, account manager, financial manager, director, advisor, financial analyst, teller, telemarketer, and more.
There are different types of bank jobs in the UAE, and they are outlined below;
- Bank Teller
- Finance & Consulting Jobs
- Officer – Trade Finance Operations
- Senior Officer, Trade Finance – Trade Operations
- Assistant Manager – Customer Analytics
- Management Jobs
- Asst. Manager – Syndication Operations
- Admin Jobs
- Senior Manager – Information and Records Management
- Desk Assistant
- Marketing Jobs
- Marketing Officer – Events
- Network Admin Jobs
- IT Team Leader – Voice & Data
- HR Jobs
- Talent Acquisition Lead
- Auditor and several others
Available Job Offers In The UAE
There are several job offers in the UAE for interested and qualified candidates to apply for, and they include;
FIRST ABU DHABI BANK is a great place to work; it has several bank career opportunities of over two hundred (200) positions for both international and citizens to apply and some of which will be outlined below with their criteria.
1. Senior Officer- Customer Service
First, Abu Dhabi Bank seeks a senior officer – in customer service who will carry out the following duties outlined below.
- Receive and respond to all client inquiries by phone, email, and walk-in clients
- Provide diligently and through service for all clients and potential clients on opening and maintaining trading accounts
- Receive and promptly complete all client’s transaction requests
- Provide a point of contact between broker’s services to FABS clients, like a statement of accounts. Also, contact and requests to Operations and Finance dept
- Ensure compliance with the FABS Code of Conduct, and with the FABS Compliance Manual
- Contribute to the creation of FABS Operating Manual for Customer Service.
- Liaise with FABS Compliance and VP & Head of Customer Service to ensure accurate implementation on FABS Customer
- Service Policies and Procedures.
- Implement Customer Service Procedures across Customers and several others
- 5 years minimum Customer Service Experience.
- Fluent in written and spoken Arabic plus a reasonable level of written and spoken English.
- Strong interpersonal Skills.
- Proven leadership skills within technical /customer support desk function.
- Demonstrate a track record of improving customer satisfaction and driving change.
- Excellent Customer Service and People management skills.
- Experience of face to face customer management
2. Manager- Coverage – Commercial Banking
The purpose of this position is to support the coverage team to grow a portfolio of profitable Trade & Working capital customers in defined geographical markets in pursuit of specific sales, service, growth, and opportunity targets.
- Assist the Relationship Managers with miscellaneous administration of the client portfolio, ensuring all documentation and customer files are maintained by the bank’s policies and procedures.
- Extract and analyze financial statements, cash flow forecasts, and other complex financial reports, providing accurate assessments and preparation/recommendation of detailed credit submissions, including identification of key risks and mitigants.
- Be highly alert to cross-sell opportunities identified by accessing clients’ needs to develop strong relationships with the customer and refer to appropriate specialists (Trade Finance, Cash Management, and Treasury) for selling different products to the customer.
- Support improvement of the portfolios’ relevant customer service/customer satisfaction outcomes.
- Greet and orient the clients to the products and services of the bank.
- Execute relevant financial transactions for clients in line with service quality standards and bank policies and procedures. Ability to identify an acceptable level of lending risk, in line with the bank’s risk appetite statement, and to maximize profit from that transaction.
- Accountable for maintaining high data quality standards by ensuring information captured in the Bank’s systems and documentation are correct and maintained in a timely manner.
- A bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Banking, or a related major field of study is preferred.
- Five years’ relevant experience in Corporate, Commercial, or Business Banking with at least 3 years in similar positions of progressively increasing responsibilities in the support function.
3. VP – Audit
The Job holder is responsible for planning and /or executing audits covering the activities and processes of Corporate, Commercial Banking (CCB) & Investment Banking in general and related Credit activities across the FAB Group.
Experience in auditing various Corporate Finance & Transaction Banking products will be an added advantage.
A thorough understanding is expected of business/ relationship aspects, product dynamics, credit risk management processes, global industry standards, and the regulatory environment, both in UAE and other relevant jurisdictions where FAB operates.
The role is expected to assure Management by identifying weaknesses, reporting and escalating significant Audit findings in a timely manner, and agreeing on action plans to address the issues raised.
The Job Holder is expected to act as the day-to-day contact with Management in CCB, IB & Credit Departments, influencing change through providing advice and providing input to GIA on issues that have an impact on the FAB Group as a whole.
Conduct special investigations, reviews, and additional tasks as and when required by SVP & Head of Audit, CCB, IB/GCAO.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant post-graduate qualification and/or relevant professional qualification (CS/CFA/FRM) or certification desirable.
- 8 – 10 years of relevant experience with an international bank or Big 4 internal Audit experience needed ( but not mandatory)
- Strong knowledge of credit activities, processes, and associated risks
- Good leadership skills and team-oriented.
How To Apply
There are still many banking career opportunities for you to explore within the First Abu Dhabi Bank career website and to view, apply and fill out the application form for any interested position, then refer to the link below.
Ensure that you are highly qualified for the position you wish to apply for to be highly considered.
Salary Of Bank Employees In UAE
A person working in Banking in UAE typically earns around 23,500 AED per month.
Salaries range from 6,800 AED (lowest average) to 49,100 AED or more.
The average monthly salary includes housing, transport, and other benefits.
Salaries vary drastically between different Banking careers.
Conclusion On-Banking Jobs In UAE 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Banking Jobs In UAE, with the additional benefits of learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Banking Jobs In UAE; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start and continue your passion.
The article above gives crucial information about the Banking Jobs In UAE 2023/2024 for interested candidates to start applying.
After your search, applying and getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Banking Jobs In UAE 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.