Whether you’re a student, graduate, or looking for your first job, you’re in the right place.
There are bank jobs that offer multiple opportunities for those who want an inspiring career where they can make an impact at work and beyond.
Explore various roles and departments in different bank sectors to discover and develop your strengths and areas of interest and shape a fulfilling career.
As a fresher, you’ll have many opportunities to learn on the job, gain experience and find a career that suits you.
Banking jobs are those within the financial service sector. These jobs typically involve working with or for banks at the local, state, or national level.
These jobs can range in entry, experience level, and purpose, whether direct client services, bank security, or insurance/loan-related services.
Banking salaries are competitive, and large bank employers often offer additional benefits such as private healthcare and discounts with large retail chains. After a set period, bank employees can often get employer discounts on mortgages, loans, and credit cards.
No matter where you start your career in the banking sector (except for the clerical positions), you can expect better opportunities as you progress.
If you are a skilled fresher and have adequate qualifications, you can apply to some of the best jobs in the banking sector and earn high salaries.
Available Bank Job Offers In UAE For Fresher
The following below are available and currently open for freshers to apply for; all job roles, requirements, and qualifications have been specified.
1. Graduate Talent Manager (UAE National)
The job holder is responsible for supporting the Graduate Program and the Head of Talent to deploy regional and country-led talent programs.
The job holder needs to ensure to provide high-level support to the businesses gaining their buy-in at all times, provide competent and consistent support to the graduates/employees and work with colleagues in HR and businesses to create and develop strategies and development activities to support the development of graduate & talent indicative pro-actively.
- A University degree is a must
- Proven ability to develop and deliver strategy
- Knowledge of the graduate market
- Understanding of diversity
- Effective research data and strategy articulation demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical reasoning skills.
2. Direct Fulfillment Officer (Branch and Retail Banking)
In this role, you will contribute to the growth of Direct Channels by contributing towards the development of revenue in Sales by using the Global Wealth and Personal Banking ESDRAS model to ensure a needs-based approach is followed, with a pre-defined and agreed ‘Minimum Performance Standards’ achieved which will be measured by several Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Bachelor’s degree (Must for visa requirement)
- Must be proficient in the language(s) required by the process
- Open to working flexible shifting schedules
- Must be flexible, customer-centric, and can thrive in a team environment seeking feedback and open to development
- Takes pride in delivering what is promised in line with the customer and service expectations
- Wants to do a good job, is concerned about getting it right for the customer, and checks everything is in order.
- The ability to work in a high-volume, fast-paced environment is required
- Proficiency with personal computers and basic software packages, and specialized applications
- Excellent communication skills and is polite and friendly at all times
- Displays patience and empathy
- A knowledge expert who can teach/mentor others
3. Head of Korea Desk, MENAT
They are seeking an ambitious individual to join their Global Banking and Markets team, working with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
In this role, you will:
- Provide timely and accurate dealing services for clients in the assigned area
- Fully capitalize on two-way Korea-MENAT trade and investment flows, establishing a detailed understanding of Korea Head Quartered client needs and wallet opportunities, to deliver innovative high-value solutions across all product lines, gaining significant business and sustainable returns for the Group.
- Responsible for business origination, marketing engagements, and also coverage of embassies and trade bodies in individual MENAT countries.
- Regional Account Manager for high-value, strategically significant Korean clients.
- Key contact for GB Korea within GB MENA and also a key contact for MENA within GB Korea.
- Build the Global Banking franchise value/reputation in the marketplace.
- Drive team performance to increase operating income and Risk Adjusted Returns across the corridor, successfully defending/ serving existing business, in addition to originating new value-added revenue streams
- Establish a holistic understanding of client’s needs and deliver innovative, high-value solutions across all product lines, gaining significant business and sustainable returns for the Group
- Develop a “trusted advisor” relationship with key decision-makers for designated clients.
- Support Global Relationship Bankers (GRBs) to deepen relationships and increase wallet share.
- Ability to demonstrate the certifications and qualifications required to exercise the job mandate has been obtained.
- First-hand experience and knowledge of Global Banking, corporate coverage, and multinationals/cross-border business
- Be multi-lingual, Korean & English languages are essential
- Proven track record in Global Banking of relationship management, credit, and lending, flow products and services
- Knowledge and experience of event-driven financing and solutions are preferable (e.g., CSTF, Syndications, LAF, etc.)
- Strong people, managerial, planning, communications, negotiations, presentation, sales, leadership, and analytical
- A graduation degree is a must – to secure a UAE Visa and Work Permit
How To Apply
Refer to the link below to apply now!
Salary Of Bank Freshers In UAE
A person working in Banks in UAE typically earns around 23,500 AED per month.
Salaries range from 6,800 AED (lowest average) to 49,100 AED or more.
The average monthly salary includes housing, transport, and other benefits. Salaries vary drastically between different Banking careers.
Conclusion On-Banking Jobs In UAE For Freshers 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Banking Jobs In UAE For Freshers, with the additional benefits of learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Banking Jobs In UAE For Freshers; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start and continue your passion.
The article above gives crucial information about the Banking Jobs In UAE For Freshers 2023/2024 for interested candidates to start applying.
After your search, applying and getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Banking Jobs In UAE For Freshers 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.