Banking is a booming field with high placement; Abu Dhabi has so much to offer in terms of employment opportunities starting from jobs for fresher’s positions in different banks with handsome salaries even as a fresher.
On the job market, a fresher is often a recent graduate looking for their first job; note that the people from other industries switching to this industry are also termed fresher.
It will be best to digest this post, find suitable Banking Jobs In Abu Dhabi For Freshers just for you, and don’t hesitate to send your application; therefore, read along!
Banking jobs are those within the financial service sector. These jobs typically involve working with or for banks at the local, state, or national level.
These jobs can range in entry, experience level, and purpose, whether direct client services, bank security, or insurance/loan-related services.
Banking salaries are competitive, and large bank employers often offer additional benefits such as private healthcare and discounts with large retail chains.
After a set period, bank employees can often get employer discounts on mortgages, loans, and credit cards. No matter where you start your career in the banking sector (except for the clerical positions), you can expect better opportunities as you progress.
If you are a skilled fresher and have adequate qualifications, you can apply to some of the best jobs in the banking sector and earn high salaries.
Available Bank Job Offers In Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank PJSC is an Islamic bank based in Abu Dhabi city, in the United Arab Emirates. which has a position for freshers to apply for.
The vacancy is outlined below.
MIS Analyst’s role is to design, develop and program methods, processes, and systems to consolidate and analyze unstructured, diverse “big data” sources to generate actionable insights and solutions for client services and product enhancement.
- Data Modeling & Generation
- Work with internal stakeholders to mine and analyze data from different databases to optimize and improve strategies.
- Daily Reporting Automation using Python/R
- Automating the daily performance reports using systems.
- Providing a scientific approach to data analysis based on data available from existing systems and considering systems limitations.
- Maintaining the efficiency of the new proposed automated reporting system.
- MIS Tasks
- Work with the MIS Team to prepare monthly reports using systems for better work efficiency.
- Providing a scientific approach to MIS-related tasks based on data available from existing systems and considering systems limitations.
- Adhere to any other ad hoc work required by the department.
- Data Analysis
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize TAT and overall experience
- Develop a testing framework and test model quality.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes
Specialist Skills / Technical Knowledge Required for this role:
- Knowledge of ADIB’s Retail Banking Products & Services.
- Knowledge of ADIB’s Operational Policies & Procedures.
- Knowledge of UAE Banking Practices, Regulations, and Risks.
- Knowledge of Service Standards.
- Advanced MS Excel/MS PowerPoint skills.
- Interpersonal skills as the function involve interaction with others.
- Presentation skills.
- Problem-solving through applying sound judgment.
- Excellent analytical and detailed root cause analysis skills.
Previous experience required (if any)
- Fresh Graduate or one to two years of experience in the field of MIS in a banking environment.
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Banking, Finance, Computer Science, or related field.
How To Apply
Before you proceed to apply, ensure you can carry out all the responsibilities and meet all the requirements specified for the job.
Salary Of Bank Employees In Abu Dhabi
A person working in Banking in Abu Dhabi typically earns around 22,900 AED per month.
Salaries range from 6,630 AED (lowest average) to 47,800 AED (highest average, the actual maximum wage is higher).
The average monthly salary includes housing, transport, and other benefits.
Conclusion On-Bank Jobs In Abu Dhabi For Freshers 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Bank Jobs In Abu Dhabi For Freshers, with the additional benefits of learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Bank Jobs In Abu Dhabi For Freshers; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start and continue your passion.
The article above gives crucial information about the Bank Jobs In Abu Dhabi For Freshers 2023/2024 for interested candidates to start applying.
After your search, applying and getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Bank Jobs In Abu Dhabi For Freshers 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.