Suppose you are in search of the Australian Federal Police Salary. In that case, i can assuredly say that you are on the right page as you will be updated on every detail regarding the salaries and according to the department.
Make sure to get an estimated calculation of how much you should be earning and insight into your career options on the Australia Federal Police as you surf through this site.
The Australian Federal Police wages and conditions are set in a legislative straight-jacket –the Federal Government Workplace Bargaining Policy.
The Australia Federal Police Salary Requirements
The Australian Federal Police salary can be paid depending on the city you are assigned to and if you are full-time or part-time, as there are hourly, weekly, monthly, and yearly pays to suit the Police forces.
Police officers’ salaries vary drastically based on experience, skills, gender, or location, and below, you will find a detailed breakdown based on many criteria.
The Popular Jobs And The Average Australian Federal Police Salary
There are different sectors of the Australian Federal Police which varying salary ranges, which are discussed and highlighted.
Major Salaries Include;
Commander -v$115,258 per year
Data Scientist – $109,128 per year
Investigator – $89,850 per year
Operation Officer – $86,022 per year
Payroll Officer – $87,749 per year
Social Worker – $97,931 per year
Technical Officer – $104,670 per year
Member Service Representatives – $89,383 per year
Salary According To Department Includes
Administrative Assistance Department
- Executive Assistant – $73,096 per year
- Support Staff – $91,367 per year
Human Resources Department
- Director Of Recruiting – $105,190 per year
- Personnel Officer – $85,712 per year
- Safety Specialist – $99,400 per year
- Senior Human Resources Associate – $99,891 per year
IT Operation & Helpdesk Department
- Network Engineer – $100,264 per year
- Systems Administrator – $97,535 per year
Information Design & Documentation Department
- Data Analyst – $98,176 per year
- Technical Analyst – $99 891 per year
- Intelligence Analyst – $93,912 per year
- Business Intelligence Developer – $105,962 per year
- Legal Senior Lawyer – $93,915 per year
- Lawyer – $90,363 per year
- Litigation Lawyer – $90,372 per year
- Registered Mental Health Nurse – $99,891 per year
- Registered Nurse – $98,058 per year
Security & Public Safety Department
- Police Officer – $114,555 per year
- Technical Security Threat Intelligence Officer – $81,234 per year
Salary Entitlement For The Australian Federal Police
Certain entitlements may vary between Australian Federal Police employment categories depending on your work location, type of work, working pattern, and access to flexible work opportunities.
However, standard salary entitlement and benefits include:
- Eighteen (18) days of paid personal leave per year
- Sixteen (16) weeks of paid maternity leave (after 12 months of service) for each confinement.
- Paid long service leave after ten years of continuous Commonwealth service
- Entitlement to housing, transport, and other benefits.
Summary Of Australian Federal Police Salary
The Australian Federal Police Salary 2023/2024 is simply for the enlightenment of the applicants relating to Salary 2023/2024 on this page. Get the chance to value your role with the AFP more because of the job stability it gives through the salary earning.
Most people are astounded by the level of support that the Australian Federal Police gives to the officer asides from the salaries involved.
After going through the salary analysis provided in this post, you finally get your hands on deck; you can subsequently become a police officer, or even as an officer in the Australian Federal Police, you can be fully aware of your salary.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website AimGlo, as we continue to provide you with the best School, recruitment Offer and salaries infos just like Australian Federal Police Salary, with all Articles posted on our AimGlo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.