If you wish to get an arborist job in Singapore, there are numerous opportunities to get your hands on.
A career as an arborist is an excellent opportunity for those who love to work independently outdoors, use their minds to prevent and solve problems, and are comfortable with physical exertion in varying weather conditions.
Therefore, if you wish to secure an Arborist job in Singapore, you should navigate this article and find a suitable one.
Details On Arborist Jobs In Singapore
An arborist is a tree surgeon whose job is to tend to trees, plants, and shrubs and examine them for any issues related to structure, nutrition, and disease. They evaluate damage or decay by looking at the color and texture of the tree.
You can become an arborist in Singapore through an ISA Certified Arborist Preparatory Programme, through which you can have one of the following requirements;
- A minimum of three years of full-time experience in arboriculture (as at application submission).
- Two-year degree in arboriculture and two years of practical experience
- Four-year degree in a related field and one year of practical experience
Available Arborist Jobs In Singapore
The following are the available and currently open vacancies for the arborist jobs in Singapore for you to explore.
1. JLL Arborist Careers
JLL seeks a certified Arborist with (preferable Tree Risk Assessment Qualification (TRAQ) Qualified) or equivalent accreditation body as approved by the NPark to manage all the trees in the property/estate.
Requirement For The Job Role
- The Arborist should have a degree or diploma and be trained in horticulture, agriculture, botany, forestry, or landscaping.
- Or you can also possess a WSQ Diploma in Landscape Management Horticulture / Landscape Management or equivalent plus at least five (5) years of tree inspections and arboriculture works relevant working experience.
- You shall provide technical information and advice on the best management of tree resources, assessment, inventory, protection, and other related topics.
- It is a full-time job but doesn’t require you to be stationed full-time on the site.
– Landscape Executive
Roles of The Job
- Provide the necessary support for landscape-related works (e.g., landscape enhancement projects, horticultural and turf management and maintenance)
- Have hands-on experience and knowledge in identifying early signs of poor plant and tree health and pest infestation and bring them to the attention of the Certified Arborist for further investigation.
- Capable of taking samples for a lab test or performing measurements with handheld instruments/sensors such as moisture, PH, etc.
- Industrial Technician Certificate (ITC) in Landscape Management / Landscape Design & Horticulture
- or WSQ Advanced Certificate in Landscape Supervision
- or WSQ Diploma in Landscape Management or equivalent with a minimum of three (3) years of relevant local working experience as a LE.
2. Golden Landscape Arborist Job
Golden Landscape seeks an Arborist or Horticulturist who will be able to generally focus on the health and safety of individual plants and trees rather than managing forests or harvesting wood.
Requirement – With at least two years of experience in the Landscape Industry and projects Master/Bachelor degree/Equivalent
3. CBM Pte. Ltd. Arborist Job
CBM Pte. Ltd. seeks a certified arborist who can conduct site inspections on all arborists and Horticulture Works.
Other Roles are;
- To carry out Visual Tree Inspection and analyze plants’ health and condition.
- Prepare tree felling plan/conservation measures/protection plan/other relevant paperwork to attain the relevant authorities’ approval.
- Produce Arborist and Horticulture Report
- Liaising with relevant authorities on transplanting/approval for tree cutting/site clearance
- A polytechnic diploma holder and above can apply for this position for the educational level.
- Candidate must be ISA Certified Arborist.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Degree in Arboriculture, or other related fields will be a plus.
- At least three years of experience as a Professional and practicing International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) Certified Arborist in arboriculture work.
- ISA Tree Risk Assessment Qualification (TRAQ) will have an added advantage
Enter your email address and directly Apply Now on the site
4. Bsg Landscape & Construction Pte. Ltd. Arborist Job
Bsg Landscape & Construction Pte. Ltd. seeks an Arborist who will execute tree care management programs for trees and palms.
They will conduct tree inspection and risk assessment, prescribe remedies for a tree health problem, and assist in preparing tree assessment reports for management for decision-making.
Requirement To Apply For This Job
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Agriculture/Aquaculture/Forestry or equivalent.
- Must be valid ISA Certified Arborist
- At least 3 Years (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
5. TEHC International Pte. Ltd. – Arborist
TEHC International Pte. Ltd. seeks an arborist who will be able to generate detailed tree risk assessment and construction impactions entailing the tree health, physiology, and structure
Other roles include
- Able to recommend mitigation measures and tree protections
- Have a basic understanding of tools used in arboriculture operation
- Able to liaise and coordinate with tree work, including tree felling, pruning, transplant, and related arboriculture operations.
- · Able to conduct root exploratory trench assessment and recommend mitigation measures
- English speaking Certified Arborist
- ISA Certified arborist with five years of related fieldwork
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Others or equivalent.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in [Specialization] or equivalent.
Application Opens – 26 Apr 2022
Closing on 26 May 2022
Salary – $4,000 to $5,600 Monthly
Salary Of Arborists In Singapore
The average salary for an Arborist is $4 o00 per month in the Singapore Area.
The average additional cash compensation for an Arborist in the Singapore Area is $6,000, ranging from $6,000 – $6,000.
Conclusion On Arborists Jobs In Singapore 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Arborists Jobs In Singapore 2023/2024, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Arborists Jobs In Singapore 2023/2024; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Arborists Jobs In Singapore 2023/2024 for foreigners to start applying.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Arborists Jobs In Singapore 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.