Are you interested in Airport Jobs In Canada For Foreigners? You are at the right place I will provide you with guidelines on how to get the job of your choice.
Ensure you are qualified and meet all the requirements and skills before applying for the job so you won’t miss such an exciting opportunity and the benefits this job will bring you.
Foreigners who desire an Airport Job In Canada should read this post to get updates on the latest job offer and get the job of their choice.
There are over 500 airports in Canada that have a lot of vacancies for foreigners out there who desire to work in Canadian airports job to live and work in a beautiful country like Canada.
Airports must also provide the resources necessary to care for a commercial aircraft fleet. Airlines need space for airplanes, facilities for routine maintenance, jet fuel, and places for passengers and flight crews while on the ground.
They verify the identification of passengers, issue boarding passes, check luggage, and direct customers to security checkpoints and gates for departing flights. Ticketing agents must be able to stand for long stretches and lift heavy bags and other checked items.
Available Airport Jobs In Canada For Foreigners.
Reservations and Ticketing Agent
They are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join their Commercial team as Senior Reservations and Ticketing Agent in Montreal, Canada.
A Senior Reservations and Ticketing agent will be making and confirming reservations for passengers and selling tickets for the airlines.
• Serve customers professionally by telephone or in-person in order to achieve customer satisfaction, generate revenue, and take all possible measures to avoid loss of revenue.
• Assists passengers requiring special assistance to board or depart.
• Issue tickets and PTA`s, quoting correct fares and tariffs to ensure maximum customer satisfaction while minimizing complaints on a daily basis.
• Perform a detailed daily flight firming check to maximize flight utilization and reduce “no-shows” on a daily basis.
• Assist mishandling passengers such as NOREC and DNBs to minimize passenger complaints daily.
• Assist in controlling cash flow to ensure that the daily sales report is closed on time on a daily basis.
• Initiate and promote QR products and services to generate additional revenue at each opportunity on a daily basis.
• Relevant College or University qualification.
• three years of job-related experience.
• Excellent communication skills with fluency in the English language.
• Through knowledge of special rates/offers/promotions.
• Proven ability to manage room sales with due regard to the Revenue.
• Ability to adhere to Management Policy and target sales mix to achieve maximum room revenue, ensuring every opportunity to sell is taken.
• High potential individual willing to be trained/learned.
• Demonstrates Quality Consciousness.
Customer Service Agent
They have opportunities for part-time Customer Service Agents for our base in Edmonton, Alberta. They want to hire the best and are always looking for top talent to join our team If you would like to join us, please review the position details and apply as per the instructions below.
• Provide Flair passengers an excellent experience throughout their airport journey.
• Make reservations and compute fares.
• Process passenger baggage.
• Provide passengers with accurate information.
• Record flight arrival, departure, and operational times.
• Ensure the accuracy of passenger reservations within the reservation system.
• Assisting passengers with the boarding of the aircraft by verifying passenger ID and boarding pass information
• Assisting passengers with baggage.
• Assisting passengers who require extra assistance with the aircraft boarding process.
• Provide accurate, valid, and complete information to passengers regarding flights and connections.
• Contribute to and help implement operations procedures and policies as directed.
• Report proactive and reactive safety issues.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Completion of a high school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum of two (2) years experience in a customer service role.
• Must be able to communicate in written and spoken English; French fluency is considered an asset.
• Must be legally eligible to work in Canada with no restrictions.
• Must be available for and successfully complete Training Program.
• Clear criminal record check and satisfactory employment references.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain an Airport Restricted Area Identification Card (requires a 5-year traceable history, a clear criminal record, and Canadian citizenship or Permanent Resident Card).
Salary On Airport Jobs In Canada For Foreigners.
The average airport salary in Canada For Foreigners is $34,057 per year or $17.47 per hour. Entry-level positions start at $29,250 per year, while most experienced workers make up to $55,425 per year.
How To Apply For Airport Jobs In Canada For Foreigners.
The list below shows the steps in applying for Airport Jobs In Canada For Foreigners;
1. When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
2. You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
3. Review the job advertisement and role description.
4. Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
5. Select the ‘Apply Online button.
6. Complete and submit your application.
7. Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
Conclusion On Airport Jobs In Canada For Foreigners.
You can see the above lists of Airport Jobs In Canada For Foreigners 2023/2024, with the benefits of learning and working in a lovely place like Canada.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Airport Jobs In Canada For Foreigners 2023/2024; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
After your search, applying, and getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
As you get updates about Airport Jobs In Canada For Foreigners 2023/2024, please bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: June 10, 2023
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offers, just like Airport Jobs In Canada For Foreigners 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
Feel relaxed as you are entitled to the authentic information on this page about the Airport Jobs In Canada For Foreigners 2023/2024.
Please also bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.