Air Canada Jobs Vancouver are numerous and have several opportunities to grow your career. All the vacancies will be highlighted below for interested candidates to apply.
Air Canada carries over 51 million passengers, offering direct passenger service to nearly 220 destinations on six continents.
Air Canada is Canada’s largest airline and the largest provider of scheduled passenger services in the Canadian market, the Canada-U.S. transborder market, and the international market to and from Canada.
Hence, Air Canada needs numerous staff to fill in different vacancies, and if you wish to secure a job here, there are certain requirements you must meet.
If you are prepared to work hard, put in long hours any time of the day or night, really take pride in a job well done, and truly enjoy meeting and working with people, this is a remarkable career opportunity.
Air Canada Job Vancouver offers its employees a wide range of benefits, including health care, insurance programs, travel privileges, pension plans, vacation time, and more.
Vancouver, a bustling west coast seaport in British Columbia, is among Canada’s densest, most ethnically diverse cities.
Air Canada has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 2,064 reviews left anonymously by employees. 75% of employees would recommend working at Air Canada to a friend and 55% have a positive outlook for the business.
Available Air Canada Jobs Vancouver.
Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
The position is located at the Vancouver Airport. Permanent full-time employment is 40 hours per week and permanent part-time employment can be scheduled for a minimum of 20 hours and a maximum of 32 hours per week. The current salary is $16.56/hr as per the collective agreement.
• Identify and review Top Tier/International Business Class reservations in advance of flight departure and/or arrival to ensure that all special service requests have been actioned.
• Ensure system wide “personal service” follow-up through communication with the worldwide network of Air Canada Concierges.
• Greet and assist all high value/high profile customers.
• Offer assistance for any special needs.
• Monitor connections and proactively initiate re-bookings as required.
• Work closely with Super Elite reservations desk and Customer Relations to facilitate Super Elite customer needs and to resolve service failures.
• Maintain and update Concierge library of reference material and daily log.
• Develop a network of contacts and resources that can provide assistance in accommodating the diverse requests of our top tier customers.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Strong desire to consistently exceed customer expectations while providing personalized service.
• Proactive, take charge attitude in resolving problems with creative solutions.
• Good sense of judgment in balancing customer interests with company policy.
• Superior leadership and people skills with a demonstrated ability to work as a team player.
• Self-motivated with an excellent ability to work under pressure while handling multiple tasks at the same time.
• Impeccable grooming, excellent organization skills, strong attention to detail.
• Excellent attendance record.
Customer Experience Specialist
Air Canada is looking for Customer Experience Specialists to join our team at the Vancouver Airport. In this customer-facing position, you will play an important part in ensuring that all flights are ready for secure and on-time departures by assisting passengers at airport counters and gate locations.
• Conduct passenger check-in.
• Prepare and issue tickets and boarding passes.
• Assist pre-boarding passengers and provide information on flight schedules and routes.
• Prepare and issue tickets and boarding passes.
• Availability to attend and successfully pass a two (2) to four (4) weeks full-time paid training program.
• Availability to work in shifts.
• Previous customer service experience.
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
• Proven problem resolution skills and the ability to effectively multi-task.
• The ability to work within strict timelines in order to maintain on-time departures.
• Eligible to work in Canada.
• Pass security clearance and obtain the Transport Canada security card.
• Priority will be given to candidates bilingual in English and French. However, strong consideration will also be given to candidates fluent in English and one or more of the preferred languages.
If You are Looking for Jobs in Vancouver, Check out these Airport job vacancies in Vancouver. We are looking for energetic Ground Staff to be responsible for administrative duties and communication with passengers.
• Greeting and welcoming passengers, and responding to questions.
• Checking in baggage.
• Making reservations.
• Selling airline tickets.
• Stocking aircraft with refreshments.
• Cleaning aircraft after flights.
• Assisting disabled passengers and those with small children.
• Providing information to passengers.
Salary On Air Canada Jobs Vancouver.
Average Air Canada Jobs Vancouver hourly pay ranges from approximately $13.00 per hour for Labourer to $31.50 per hour for Aeronautical Engineer. The average Air Canada salary ranges from approximately $25,000 per year for Gas Station Attendant to $70,000 per year for Director.
How To Apply For Air Canada Jobs Vancouver.
The list below shows the steps in applying for Air Canada Jobs Vancouver;
1. When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
2. You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
3. Review the job advertisement and role description.
4. Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
5. Select the ‘Apply Online button.
6. Complete and submit your application.
7. Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
Conclusion On Air Canada Jobs Vancouver.
You can see the above lists of Air Canada Jobs Vancouver 2023/2024, with the benefits of learning and working in a lovely place like Canada.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Air Canada Jobs Vancouver 2023/2024; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
After your search, applying, and getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
As you get updates about Air Canada Jobs Vancouver 2023/2024, please bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: February 3, 2023
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offers, just like Air Canada Jobs Vancouver 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
Feel relaxed as you are entitled to the authentic information on this page about the Air Canada Jobs Vancouver 2023/2024.
Please also bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.