Interested candidates should read through this post to get updates on the latest job and guidelines on how to apply for Air Canada Jobs Toronto.
Ensure you are qualified and possess all the qualities of this job before applying for this job.
Candidates should provide all the correct requirements and documents needed before applying for this job offer.
Assisting passengers by answering questions, providing directions, or attending to their other needs. This includes helping passengers with inquiries about delayed or lost baggage. Taking reservations from passengers who call in. Assisting passengers with luggage check-ins at the ticket counter.
The Airport Worker will execute routine maintenance and cleaning of properties at the airport, including grounds, hangars, runways, and equipment, while assisting with services provided for transient aircraft.
Toronto, the capital of the province of Ontario, is a major Canadian city along Lake Ontario’s northwestern shore. It’s a dynamic metropolis with a core of soaring skyscrapers, all dwarfed by the iconic, free-standing CN Tower.
These are the responsibilities of Air Canada Jobs Toronto;
- Oversees the general condition of taxiways, runways, and field lighting,
- Cleans, makes minor repairs, and conducts preventive maintenance.
- Cares for grounds as directed.
- Makes minor repairs to equipment; reports major issues to supervisor for resolution by a master mechanic or other appropriate employee.
- Assigns temporary parking spaces, collects tiedown fees, and maintains records of airport use for transient aircraft.
- Monitors hangar and tiedown areas, opens and closes gates, and assists in enforcing the rules and security of the airport.
- As part of the fire suppression team, assists as needed in emergency situations until the appropriate fire department workers arrive.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
These are the skills candidates should possess when applying for Air Canada Jobs Toronto;
- Excellent verba and written communication skills.
- Ability to operate power equipment and hand tools for routine maintenance and simple repairs.
- Ability to follow directions and effectively work on multiple projects at one time.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- At least one year of experience at an airport with enough training to successfully perform basic duties and skills of the job.
- Successful completion of fire suppression course and first aid training.
Available Air Canada Jobs Toronto.
Partner Marketing Manager
Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
• Support the management of the day-to-day relationship with the partners, including managing status reports, processing stakeholder reviews and approvals, and relationship management with the partner’s marketing team.
• Ensure timely delivery of Marketing Campaigns as per the marketing plan.
• Responsible for handling the end-to-end execution of campaigns.
• Responsible for supporting the development of creative/copy with creative agency.
• Responsible for managing campaign creative approvals with internal and partner teams along with QA prior to campaign launch with Marketing Operations.
• Facilitate internal process for campaign planning and execution to ensure lead time, resources and channel support availability.
• Evaluate and approve recommendations from internal and agency teams.
• Create and update various reports and follow-up documents related to campaign management, optimization and performance, and billing.
• In collaboration with the Analytics team, ensure delivery of post-campaign analysis of marketing campaigns.
• Execute on member retention and acquisition strategies across multiple paid, owned, earned, 1:1 and shared channels by our partners.
• Minimum of 2 years of work experience in Marketing with relevant experience ideally in financial industry, loyalty-marketing.
• Strategic thinking and planning.
• Good understanding of all marketing communication disciplines including emerging digital marketing channels, as well as social media, mobile marketing and search marketing.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to intake multiple stakeholder.
• Ability to analyze data and translate results into learnings to optimize existing and future Marketing campaigns.
• Superior interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
• Ability to manage complex projects involving multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams.
• English Required. verbal and written (Preferred).
• Thrives in a high-volume, agile, and fast-paced environment within a high-performance, results-oriented, passionate and fun-loving/travel-obsessed team.
Maintenance Operation Controller
Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining their diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
• Guides and directs AC, contracted maintenance organizations and flight crews to ensure compliance with AC maintenance requirements, maximum serviceability of aircraft, on time performance and aircraft utilization in accordance with the AC Control Manual.
• Manage the technical dispatch of all AC and customer aircraft in conformance with applicable standards of Airworthiness.
• Coordinating necessary day of flight maintenance activities at line stations and providing technical assistance, including trouble shooting instructions for the rectification of defects (including the managing of repeat defects).
• Act as the focal point of contact for all Line Maintenance activities on around-the-clock basis including irregular (IROPS) and emergency operations.
• Communicating any aircraft operational restrictions to Flight Dispatch and Systems Operations Control (SOC).
• Be responsible for the control of all MELs affected on the fleet
• Continuously update the shift manager and other senior management (as needed), on the operational status of the fleet.
• Stay current with all technical and regulatory training required to function in the assigned role.
• Excellent English communication skills both (oral & written).
• Ability to deal effectively with internal/external customers.
• Demonstrate leadership skills.
• Sound judgment and strong sense of initiative in taking appropriate actions.
• Ability to provide direction and clear instructions on technical matters.
• Ability to work with minimum supervision.
• External or internal management development.
Salary On Air Canada Jobs Toronto.
Air Canada pays its employees an average of C$64,757 a year. Salaries at Air Canada range from an average of C$46,019 to C$102,130 a year.
How To Apply For Air Canada Jobs Toronto.
The list below shows the steps in applying for Air Canada Jobs Toronto;
1. When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
2. You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
3. Review the job advertisement and role description.
4. Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
5. Select the ‘Apply Online button.
6. Complete and submit your application.
7. Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
Conclusion On Air Canada Jobs Toronto.
You can see the above lists of Air Canada Jobs Toronto 2023/2024, with the benefits of learning and working in a lovely place like Canada.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Air Canada Jobs Toronto 2023/2024; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
After your search, applying and getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
As you get updates about Air Canada Jobs Toronto 2023/2024, please bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: March 28, 2023
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offers, just like Air Canada Jobs Toronto 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
Feel relaxed as you are entitled to the authentic information on this page about the Air Canada Jobs Toronto 2023/2024.
Please also bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.