Air Canada Flight Attendant Jobs are numerous and have several opportunities to grow your career. All the vacancies will be highlighted below for interested candidates to apply.
Air Canada carries over 51 million passengers, offering direct passenger service to nearly 220 destinations on six continents.
Air Canada is Canada’s largest airline and the largest provider of scheduled passenger services in the Canadian market, the Canada-U.S. transborder market, and the international market to and from Canada.
A Flight Attendant is a professional responsible for ensuring passengers’ safety, security, and comfort on board an airline. They provide customer service before, during, or at the end of each trip while creating a welcoming environment between flights.
A flight attendant is responsible for attending to the safety and comfort needs of passengers aboard a flight. Also referred to as cabin attendants, they perform various tasks, including demonstrating emergency procedures, directing passengers, and performing safety checks.
Air Canada is the flag carrier and the largest airline in Canada by fleet size and passengers. Air Canada maintains its headquarters in the borough of Saint-Laurent, Montreal, Quebec.
The ideal candidate will be customer service oriented and demonstrate excellent problem-solving and interpersonal skills. To excel in this role, you should be fluent in English and available to work different work schedules.
These are the responsibilities of Air Canada Flight Attendant Jobs;
- Conducting pre-flight safety checks and ensuring the plane is clean.
- Demonstrating safety and emergency measures, such as the use of oxygen masks, seat belts, and exit doors.
- Offering information and support to ensure the safety and comfort of passengers.
- Welcoming passengers, verifying their tickets, and directing them to their seats.
- Making and serving beverages and food to passengers.
- Responding to passengers’ questions about flights, travel routes, and arrival times.
- Attending pre-flight briefings and studying all the details of the flight.
- Leading passengers in case of emergency and giving first aid to passengers if necessary.
- Offering support to passengers with special needs, including children, disabled persons, and elderly individuals.
- Preparing analytic reports concerning flight issues.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Cabin crew certification and training required.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a flight attendant.
- Must be fluent in English and possess excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and aptitude to handle difficult situations.
- Fluency in multiple languages is an advantage.
These are the skills candidates should possess when applying for Air Canada Flight Attendant Jobs;
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- The ability to remain calm in emergencies or when dealing with difficult passengers.
- Diplomacy and tact.
- Good colour vision and hearing.
- Good general health and fitness – many airlines require cabin staff to be able to swim at least 25m.
Available Air Canada Flight Attendant Jobs.
This position is responsible for scheduling Cabin Personnel in accordance with contractual and Company regulations for all Air Canada operations.
• Schedule Cabin Personnel in accordance with Company policy, Ministry of Transport (M.O.T) regulations or Canadian Union of Public Employees (CUPE) collective agreement.
• Monitor and action daily and future Cabin Personnel requirements. Re-schedule as necessary.
• Provide effective and timely communication with all Cabin Personnel as it relates to scheduling activity and schedule deviations.
• Compile management information.
• Analyze irregular operations and make effective scheduling decisions.
• Coordinate scheduling activities to achieve on time operational performance in concert with other operational departments.
• Interpret and administer the CUPE collective agreements.
- High school diploma required (degree in communication, hospitality, tourism, or public relations preferred).
- Prior work as a flight attendant or in customer service.
- Valid passport.
- Fluency in a second language highly desirable.
They are welcoming new Flight Attendants who will help elevate them from the #1 airline in North-America to a top-10 Global Airline in all that they do. You will be the face and personality of Air Canada, helping them shape the next chapter of their 80-year story. We’re proud to share the qualities that make Canada great with their customers: empathy and warmth delivered with care and class. They are seeking talented, caring individuals ready to be ambassadors for Canada and Air Canada every time they fly. Every trip their customers take is special, and that starts and ends with attracting the best people to their team.
- Prepares and delivers food and beverages.
- Before take-off, ensures the security of all travelers.
- Enthusiastically engages and assists patrons during boarding.
- Supports passengers and crew members during an emergency.
- Complies with all aviation governance, guidelines, and requirements.
- Writes and presents incident reports to the appropriate administrator.
- Engages in preflight analysis with pilots and crew to talk about flight specifics.
- Administers special assistance to disabled people, unaccompanied minors, and the elderly.
- Carefully directs customers to assigned seating and checks carry-on items to ensure luggage meets requirements.
Salary On Air Canada Flight Attendant Jobs.
As a certified Flight Attendant, the salary is $28.85/hour.
How To Apply For Air Canada Flight Attendant Jobs.
The list below shows the steps in applying for Air Canada Flight Attendant Jobs;
1. When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
2. You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
3. Review the job advertisement and role description.
4. Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
5. Select the ‘Apply Online button.
6. Complete and submit your application.
7. Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
Conclusion On Air Canada Flight Attendant Jobs.
You can see the above lists of Air Canada Flight Attendant Jobs 2023/2024, with the benefits of learning and working in a lovely place like Canada.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Air Canada Flight Attendant Jobs 2023/2024; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
After your search, applying and getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
As you get updates about Air Canada Flight Attendant Jobs 2023/2024, please bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: February 2, 2023
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offers, just like Air Canada Flight Attendant Jobs 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
Feel relaxed as you are entitled to the authentic information on this page about the Air Canada Flight Attendant Jobs 2023/2024.
Please also bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.