There are several Agricultural jobs in Singapore in 2023/2024 for foreigners to start applying for, and in this post, there will be a compilation of different farm jobs for you to choose and apply for.
If you are a farmer, you have an interest in agriculture, and you are seeking jobs in Singapore for foreigners, then you are on the right post, for below, there are several compilations of agricultural jobs in Singapore for foreigners.
Go ahead, read through this post, find suitable Singapore jobs for foreigners just for you, and don’t hesitate to send your application form to be retained for the job.
Details On Agriculture Jobs In Singapore For Foreigners
Singapore also receives many accolades for the overall quality of life, top education standards, and efficient medical system, ranking the nation as the healthiest in the world.
Working in agriculture involves living and working in some of the most beautiful parts of the countryside; however, agricultural workers need to cope with physical work and need to be adaptable.
When securing an agricultural job in Singapore, you must know that you need to have a valid work visa to work in Singapore as a foreigner. Before getting such a visa, you have to find a job and an employer willing to sponsor your visa.
Available Agricultural Jobs In Singapore As A Foreigner
The following, highlighted below, are the available and currently open vacancies for foreigners to start making their applications. They include;
Syngenta is one of the world’s leading agricultural innovation companies dedicated to improving global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources.
They invest and innovate to transform the way crops are grown and protected to bring about positive, lasting change in agriculture and are available worldwide
Syngenta is an equal opportunity employer irrespective of color, race, nationality, gender, or religion and also helps in training workers after hiring them so this is one of the best agricultural jobs for Foreigners.
– Junior Team Shift Lead
Syngenta seeks a full-time and permanent junior team shift lead in the production and supply team so as to lead the team to deliver operational targets.
- Diploma in chemical or manufacturing
- 2-3 years experience as a senior operator in the manufacturing of chemical, pharmaceutical, or petrochemical industries.
- Experience in the Chemical industry and Filling & Packing Operations
– Warehouse Technician
Syngenta seeks a full-time and permanent warehouse technician in the production and supply line who will ensure the smooth supply of raw and packaging materials to production as scheduled. Requirements
- Polytechnic Diploma or Institute of Technical Education Diploma/ Higher Nitec Graduate
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in manufacturing, logistics, and warehouse operations
To apply click on the link provided below and also get to view the other remaining 20 vacancies today.
2. Agricultural Assistant at Panasonic Factory
Panasonic seeks an agricultural assistant at their factory who is responsible for the cultivation of agricultural products which includes watering, seeding, harvesting, and packing of crops.
- 1-2 years of experience required
- GCE ‘O’ Levels / SPM
- Having a class 3 license will be an advantage
- Willing to handle physical work
3. Senior Trader (Agriculture) – Selby Jennings
SELBY Jennings seeks a senior trader for the company who will be responsible for agricultural trading, conducting analysis, and other economic considerations.
The salary is attractive!
- Have more than 10 years of trading (cash) experience in the Agri commodity industry
- Have very good knowledge & insights into the agriculture industry and its supply and demand dynamics
- Have strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Have very good knowledge of local and global S&D.
4. Key Account Manager – Signify
Signify is looking for a Key Account Manager to join our Agriculture Team in Singapore. As a Key Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for driving the Agriculture business in the Singapore market.
- Strong B2B commercial experience with a credible track record
- Experience in agriculture, preferable horticulture is a must, with a strong network in agriculture and affinity with high tech horticulture is a plus.
- Experiences in climate controls and automation solutions will be a plus.
- Experience in handling, developing, and growing business with large accounts.
- Strong planning skills and well organized to development and manage the pipeline thru regular updates on CRM tools
How To Apply To apply make sure to create an account if you don’t have one on signify
Salary Of Agricultural Workers In Singapore For Foreigners
The average salary for a farmworker is $2,000 per month in Singapore.
If you are interested in hotel or restaurant jobs in Singapore as a foreigner, click.
Conclusion On-Agriculture Jobs In Singapore For Foreigners 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Agriculture Jobs In Singapore For foreigners, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Farm Jobs in Singapore For Foreigners; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start and continue your passion.
The article above gives crucial information about the Agriculture Jobs In Singapore For Foreigners 2023/2024 for foreigners to start applying.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Farm Jobs in UK For Foreigners 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.