Getting a job in Dubai as an Indian is much easier than sourcing for a job in the United Kingdom, Europe, or even the United States; however, getting a decent job in Dubai still requires investing a substantial amount of hard work, and research, and time.
Dubai has a lot of excellent career opportunities and vacancies for qualified accountants who have a lot of experience in the industry to take over accountant jobs. Indian chartered accountants get jobs in UAE on a good scale as many Indian accountants are working in Dubai.
Accountant job is a professional field that does have a need in every industry, whether in UAE or abroad, so Yes, a Certified CA, has a great chance of landing a good package in an MNC in Dubai as well despite being Indian.
Accounting and finance are lucrative career options, especially in the UAE, and there are lists of reasons why you should start or take up an accounting job if you are looking for great employment and continuous career advancement.
People who work in accounting record, analyze, and maintain financial accounts and statements. They might work for the government, a large company, or a small business.
Because accounting is an industry with a broad range of positions, many accounting-related job titles exist, such as general accountant, auditors, accounting clerk, financial analyst, and several others.
Try applying directly, and target big established groups like Al Futtaim Group, Al Gurair Group, The Kanoo Group, or Al Naboodah Group.
Available Accountant Jobs In Dubai For Indian
The vacancy below is available for an Indian accountant in Dubai to apply for, and all the related information is given below with its application link.
1. Accountant & Auditor
Adam Global is a professional and experienced audit firm in Dubai, UAE. They have been providing auditing services to many companies in the field of manufacturing, trading, and service industry for more than 20 years.
- Recording, classifying and summarizing financial transactions and events per accepted local accounting principles and financial reporting standards; preparing balance sheets, profit, loss statements, and other reports.
- Tax reporting (VAT) and inventory processing / Summarizing and presenting monthly reporting package.
- Managing all aspects of accounts receivable, cash receipts, and banking, including the review of supporting documentation.
- Preparing weekly cash flow statements and controlling expenditure and cash flow.
- Reviewing and computing staff salaries on a monthly basis.
- Reviewing all inter-company transactions and generating invoices as necessary.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly, and yearly closing activities.
- Completing all month-end reporting activities according to the closing schedule in terms of both time and quality and
- Monthly analysis of financial performance & Analyzing different general ledger accounts regularly.
- Assisting departments in the account reconciliation process on a monthly basis.
- Coordinating with external and internal auditors for the quarterly and yearly audit processes.
- Providing accurate and action-oriented reporting on the financial results of the organization on a monthly basis.
2. Senior Auditor Al Tayer Group
To ensure quality execution of audits in coordination with the Audit Manager and staff and conduct audit of systems and processes, reporting the degree of compliance and ensuring management is made aware of risk implementation gaps Job Requirements
- Chartered Accountant or Inter CA with a Post Graduate Degree
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist the Audit management in planning Audit Engagement. Ensure that the audit schedule, scope, and program are prepared for all the group companies.
- Support the field auditors in executing the audit as per the plan, within the defined budget, and in accordance with the defined audit methodology.
- Assist in reviewing the audit program, analyzing findings and the supporting documents procured in support of the issues raised to prepare an accurate and authentic report
- Review the list of the issues received from the field auditors and decide if any other area or related activities are required to be looked into to ensure that all aspects of the business have been covered and reflect a correct picture of the company’s commercial health
- Receive the response on the draft report from the concerned company, examine the same along with the Audit Manager, and discuss with the client to reconcile the difference, if any.
How To Apply
To apply, refer to the link below, go through the vacancies and apply.
Salary Of Accountant In Dubai
The average salary for an Accountant is AED 5,000 per month in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The average additional cash compensation for an Accountant in the Dubai, United Arab Emirates Area is AED 6,250, ranging from AED 315 to AED 36,900.
Conclusion On Accounting Jobs In Dubai For India 2022/2023
You can see the above lists of Accounting Jobs In Dubai For India, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Accounting Jobs In Dubai For Indians; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Accounting Jobs In Dubai For Indian 2022/2023 for interested candidates to start applying for.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Accounting Jobs In Dubai For Indian 2022/2023 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.