A successful accountant can find employment at larger institutions or central offices for entire school districts in Abu Dhabi, depending on your qualifications.
Finding an accountant job in Abu Dhabi schools, you must be aware that you will need to assist headteachers, directors, and senior leadership teams in controlling the budget and financial control and procedures, including developing resource plans.
Accounting is a booming field with high placement; Abu Dhabi has so much to offer in terms of employment opportunities starting from schools offering Accounting Jobs positions with handsome salaries.
Now head below, view what the school Accountant job is all about, what’s like securing one in Abu Dhabi, the latest available one, the requirements & qualifications, salary, and other related information.
A school accountant is an individual who manages the finances of a university, high school, primary school, or other educational facilities.
He or she is responsible for balancing budgets, acquiring funds and supplies, paying bills, and keeping detailed financial records. The school accountant is responsible for managing school finance, strictly following the academic and financial handbook, and directing payroll and pension-related tasks.
School accountants and their assistants also manage employee payroll and benefits and make themselves available to answer questions and concerns and advise on compliances with legislation and guidance.
Available Accountant Jobs In Abu Dhabi Schools
Aldar Education is a family of world-class, child-centered, and innovative schools in the UAE. They educate over 25,000 students across their group of owned and managed schools, and as they grow, so does the need for highly skilled, inspirational, and dedicated school leaders.
They are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. They are also mindful of their national development strategy and encourage UAE Nationals in their application to the company.
The Vacancy – School Accountant
Aldar Education is currently seeking a School Accountant – Manged Schools to support their growing family of owned and operated schools in the UAE.
Due to planned current and future expansion, they are looking to add to the Team supporting the British, US, and IB curricula network of schools.
Successful candidates will be closely aligned with their core values and ethos and fully understand and appreciate the region’s values.
This position is responsible for performing all finance-related activities in the school, such as General Ledger management, vendor payments, handling petty cash, supporting the Principal (Budgeting & MIS with support of FM), other school staff, and HQ finance for any finance-related matters and other tasks assigned by HQ finance.
- Responsible for school financial activities.
- Review and approve.
- Purchase Requisitions for budget availability and budget codes.
- Process supplier payments via 3-way matching (Invoice, PO & GRN) on time with proper due diligence checks and validation.
- Ensure supplier accounts are reconciled and highlighted to the respective departments for any unreconciled transaction for further action.
- Manage petty cash as per policy to meet business requirements.
- Asset creation, depreciation run, and closing of FA module every month.
- Manage month-end closing activities accurately and promptly.
- Prepare monthly MIS report and review with Finance Manager.
- Circulate and present monthly MIS to Principal and OM for decision making.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet schedules and review them with the Finance Manager.
- Ensure P&L and balance sheet accounts are accurate by clearing all unreconciled balances.
- Prepare budget and forecast in coordination with school and HQ finance team.
- Support an internal and external audit by providing audit LOR.
- Responsible for meeting ad-hoc reporting requirements from internal departments, local school regulators & HQ.
- Initiate process improvement wherever possible to achieve school finance excellence.
- Degree in Accounting.
- 5+ Years experience in the finance function or Professional qualification with 2+ Years Experience in a similar role.
Job Specific Knowledge & Skills
- Advanced Accounting Principals
- Advanced Communication and Presentation skills
- Advanced Administration skills
- Average Accounting Software
What They Offer
They offer an attractive remuneration package. Their future-focused learning model includes students and staff, so they specialize in professional development, coaching, and training.
Aldar Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Offers of appointment are subject to satisfactory references and police clearance.
- Primary Location: UAE-Abu Dhabi
- Job: Education
- Aldar Education Schedule: Regular Shift
- Standard Job Type: Full-time
- Salary – 400 to 600
How To Apply
To apply, kindly refer to the link below, apply for this position and fill out the application form by providing all the required information.
Salary Of School Accountant In Abu Dhabi
The estimated total pay for an Accountant is AED 17,400 per year in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Area, with an average salary of AED 5,400 per month.
Conclusion On Accountant Jobs In Abu Dhabi Schools 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Accountant Jobs In Abu Dhabi Schools, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Accountant Jobs In Abu Dhabi Schools; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Accountant Jobs In Abu Dhabi Schools 2023/2024 for interested candidates to start applying for.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Accountant Jobs In Abu Dhabi Schools 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.