Accountants play a vital role in every organization, making this an excellent career for anyone who wants to work in an important position.
The location also plays an important role in determining an accountant’s earning potential, and for this reason, Accountant Jobs in Abu Dhabi will be highlighted for it has a handsome salary backing it up.
Now head below, view what the Accountant job is all about, what’s like securing one in Abu Dhabi, the latest available one, the requirements & qualifications, salary, and other related information.
An accountant is a professional who is responsible for keeping and interpreting financial records. Most accountants are responsible for a wide range of finance-related tasks, either for individual clients or for larger businesses and organizations employing them.
Accountants and auditors prepare and examine financial records, identify potential areas of opportunity and risk, and provide solutions for businesses and individuals. They ensure that financial records are accurate, that financial and data risks are evaluated, and that taxes are paid properly.
Most employers require that candidates hold at least a bachelor’s in accounting or another related field, such as Finance and Accounting Management. Additional certifications are also preferred in many cases; holding these credentials can help improve a job seeker’s prospects.
Salaries for trained accountants are quite high, which means this is an excellent industry for anybody looking to maximize earning potential.
Available Accountant Jobs in Abu Dhabi
There are several accountant jobs in Abu Dhabi for interested candidates who wish to secure one, which are outlined below.
1. Accountant – Grand Hyatt Abu Dhabi
You will provide excellent and consistent administrative support to your customers. The Accountant is responsible for supporting the smooth and efficient running of the Accounting Department.
Certificate or qualification in Finance and/or Accounting / · 2-4 years of work experience as an Accountant in a hotel or similar large organization or accounting firm desirable
2. Accountant- job post – Black Pearl Consult
They are looking for a dynamic accounting administrator to manage our company’s financial processes. Your duties will include documenting invoices, running payroll, and managing petty cash flow.
- Manage obligations to suppliers, customers, and third-party vendors.
- Process bank deposits.
- Reconcile financial statements.
- Prepare, send and store invoices.
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments.
- Submit tax forms.
- Identify and address discrepancies.
- Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable.
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets.
- Proven work experience as an Accounts Administrator or similar role
- Good knowledge of accounting procedures and regulations.
- Good to have experience with Accounting software.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets).
- Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
- Good organizational and time-management abilities
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting, or relevant field.
3. Senior Accountant (Abu Dhabi) – Kraken
As the Assistant Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the entity’s bookkeeping, reconciliations, regulatory and VAT filing, and assisting in audit/regulatory filings, planning and budgeting and banking operation, and other relevant regulatory reporting.
The ideal candidate should have experience working in a fintech or exchange trading environment, with a deep understanding of the accounting standards and regulatory filing of a financial institution or an exchange.
Understanding regulatory frameworks applicable to regulated financial firms in the UAE and GCC is strongly preferred. This role is a fully remote position based in Abu Dhabi.
What you’ll do
- Prepare bank and clients’ account reconciliation, and ensure reconciliations files are available and up to date for internal /External Audit and Regulatory examinations.
- Ensuring the correct bookkeeping and compliance with applicable accounting standards.
- Assist in the Preparation of Budget and related forecasting.
- Assist in preparation of internal, external, and regulatory audits filing and reporting.
- Reconcile Inter-company Ledgers on a Monthly and quarterly basis.
- Prepare value-added tax returns and ensure taxes are paid properly and on time.
- Maintain up-to-date records and files for audits and examinations.
- Maintain Fixed assets, depreciation, and amortization register.
- Assist in completing banking forms, applications, and KYC process.
- Maintain up-to-date records and files of banking correspondents.
Who you are
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years experience in an accounting role at a financial institution or equivalent.
- Knowledge of the financial services regulatory environment.
- Accounting certification such as CIMA, CMA, ACCA, and CPA is preferred.
- Impeccable communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to take ownership of work product and consistently deliver results.
- Adaptability to collaborate with global teams and meet business needs.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing regulatory environment.
How To Apply
To apply, refer to the link below, navigate through all the vacancies and complete the application form by providing detailed information.
Salary Of Accountants In Abu Dhabi
A person working in Accounting and Finance in Abu Dhabi typically earns around 21,600 AED per month.
Salaries range from 8,250 AED (lowest average) to 44,200 AED (highest average).
The average monthly salary includes housing, transport, and other benefits.
Conclusion On Accountant Jobs in Abu Dhabi 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Accountant Jobs in Abu Dhabi, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment your chance, with this selection of Accountant Jobs in Abu Dhabi; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Accountant Jobs in Abu Dhabi 2023/2024 for interested candidates to start applying for.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Accountant Jobs in Abu Dhabi 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.