3 Month Pharmacy Technician Program will be addressed here, and its application link will also be given to interested applicants who wish to embark on the program.
Pharmacy technician program helps and propels an individual to get qualified training and experiences, enhancing your career advancement in the employment sector.
Now head below to know who a pharmacy technician is, what the pharmacy technician training program entails, and the application form if you are interested in getting a 3-month Pharmacy Technician Program.
Who Is A Pharmacy Technician
Pharmacy technicians work with pharmacists to collect and distribute prescriptions to patients. Because it’s such an important role, pharmacy technician training is required.
They are responsible for distributing prescription and nonprescription medications and providing patients with necessary information regarding their medicine.
They may also be responsible for putting orders together, supervising other staff members, and managing the dispensary. A pharmacy technician career is also stable, with ample employment opportunities and increasing demand.
Duties can include speaking with patients, stocking medication, and operating cash registers. Also, technicians can prepare prescriptions and educate consumers about those drugs.
Pharmacy Technician Program Description
Formal technician education programs are available through various organizations, including community colleges, vocational schools, hospitals, and the military.
These programs range depending from 3 months to 2 years and include classroom and laboratory work. They cover various subject areas, such as medical and pharmaceutical terminology, pharmaceutical calculations, pharmacy record-keeping, pharmaceutical techniques, and pharmacy law and ethics.
Technicians must also learn the names, actions, uses, and doses of the medications they work with. Many training programs include internships, in which students gain hands-on experience in actual pharmacies.
After completion, students receive a diploma, a certificate, or an associate’s degree, depending on the program.
Becoming a competent pharmacy technician requires both knowledge (which may be obtained online) and skills that must be developed through hands-on experience. ASHP/ACPE-accredited programs involve a combination of classroom instruction and working experiences in an actual pharmacy.
Completing formal and standardized training and education programs, on-the-job training, and online courses are some of the education and training offerings available to those pursuing a career as a pharmacy technician.
Available 3-Month Pharmacy Technician Program
Are you interested in a promising career in the high-demand healthcare field? Our free training program will train you to become a Certified Pharmacy Technician with a guaranteed externship placement at one participating externship partner: Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston Children’s Hospital, CVS, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, South Shore Hospital, Tufts Medical Center, and Walgreens.
Upon successful completion of the program and externship, JVS will assist you in getting a job in the Boston area in the retail or hospital sector.
- Training lasts 12 weeks and is full-time
- This program is FREE to all participants, and it is an unpaid training program
- Includes hands-on training in a live pharmacy, with career placement with Boston area employers
- Students will prepare to pass the National Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam (PTCE)
- Students will build an understanding of the responsibilities required of a Pharmacy Technician and will take classes in:
- Pharmacy Mathematics
- Pharmacokinetics Pharmacy Law Pharmacy Basics Professional Communication Professional Development
Eligibility For This Program
- Fluent or Strong English skills
- Must have a desire to work as a Pharmacy Technician for retail or hospital located in Boston
- HS Diploma or equivalent required and must be 18+ years
- Must not be enrolled in full-time college classes
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to commit to both the entire full-time training program and full-time employment for six months to a year
- following graduation from the program
- All applicants must participate in a CORI, background, and drug screening.
- Potential candidates must commit to attending all classes and externship shifts.
- Be a good listener who is also detail-oriented
- Eager to seek growth opportunities and have a strong work ethic
Conclusion On The 3 Month Pharmacy Technician Program 2023/2024
The 3 Month Pharmacy Technician Program is only available and should be taken by an interested candidate; and make use of all the tips and application forms to successfully register and pass your 3 Month Pharmacy Technician Program this 2023/2024 session.
The 3 Month Pharmacy Technician Program application link procedures will put you through to be fully aware of all the requirements and fees before registering for it; however, make use of the link and apply.
As you get updates about 3 Month Pharmacy Technician Program 2023/2024, please bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like The 3 Month Pharmacy Technician Program 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.